Planning my first visit

I intend to make my first visit to Island Spa this Saturday (June 5th). Any suggestions about time of day? Any tips?

This topic was edited
RE:Planning my first visit

I will be there next Friday 6/11

This post was edited

I will be there next Friday 6/11

Hi Rob. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it Friday. Have you been there before? When is the best time to go? Hopefully, they will steer me into the right areas.

This post was edited

Saturdays can go either way. I haven't seen busy days when I went but I've heard there were some busy Saturdays earlier this year. The weather will be good and don't know if that will bring more people out. I suspect people will opt for outdoor activities but I've been wrong on this.

This post was edited

Too bad we can't meet up this time! Would be nice to have a buddy there. When do you think you will be back?
Haven't been on a Saturday. Please post after you go. Would love to hear about your experience.

This post was edited

Saturdays can go either way. I haven't seen busy days when I went but I've heard there were some busy Saturdays earlier this year. The weather will be good and don't know if that will bring more people out. I suspect people will opt for outdoor activities but I've been wrong on this.

Thank you for your input. I'm looking forward to going. I've been going to Star Spa in Palisades for many years. Island Spa is much closer.

This post was edited

Too bad we can't meet up this time! Would be nice to have a buddy there. When do you think you will be back?Haven't been on a Saturday. Please post after you go. Would love to hear about your experience.

Not really sure when I'll be free to go again. I prefer to pick a day with nothing planned and that doesn't happen too often. LOL I'll be sure to post an update. Thanks!

This post was edited

I experienced my first Island Spa visit yesterday & it was great! Love it & will definitely go back.

This post was edited

I experienced my first Island Spa visit yesterday & it was great! Love it & will definitely go back.

That's great that you had a great time yesterday at Island Spa. Yes it is a great place. Was everything opened such as the coed saunas? Did you try the food? Their food is not bad. I need to get back there. Have not been there since Covid hit.

This post was edited

I experienced my first Island Spa visit yesterday & it was great! Love it & will definitely go back.That's great that you had a great time yesterday at Island Spa. Yes it is a great place. Was everything opened such as the coed saunas? Did you try the food? Their food is not bad. I need to get back there. Have not been there since Covid hit.

Yes. I sampled several of the coed saunas. Very nice and relaxing... LOVED it! I didn't try the food as I'm trying to shed some pounds and didn't want to be tempted.

This post was edited

It's great that you enjoyed your first visit. I am hoping to get back soon but am not sure when. i also recommend the food and/or smoothies.

This post was edited