There is a time to be quiet

Our nude season here in the polar north is rather short. I've seen a difference already this year with my wife. Yes we live nude it's when we get out that I've seen the change. She has always had a quirk to me I will call it about having a little something on to answer the door when she is hosting a nude home party and then she will get naked.

This season she is just pure naked when ever and who ever (if they are nudist). I fix things for a living and forever drive myself crazy trying to analyze and understand. I must remind myself all the time there is a time to be quiet.

This topic was edited
RE:There is a time to be quiet

Our nude season here in the polar north is rather short. I've seen a difference already this year with my wife. Yes we live nude it's when we get out that I've seen the change. She has always had a quirk to me I will call it about having a little something on to answer the door when she is hosting a nude home party and then she will get naked.This season she is just pure naked when ever and who ever (if they are nudist). I fix things for a living and forever drive myself crazy trying to analyze and understand. I must remind myself all the time there is a time to be quiet.

Amen to that brother, and I agree completely.

Nude life, for us, changed dramatically when I realized it was time to be quiet. Early in our nudist life, I'd request or suggest Di do something pertaining to nudity at home; spend more of the daylight hours nude, spend more time outdoors nude. Some times she'd humor me and do it, other times she would not and openly resisted. It was when I just stopped talking or trying to figure out why she'd do what I asked sometimes and not others. I tried to figure out what I could do to make her a bit more of a hardcore nudist at home. Once I stopped talking and let her do things at her own pace, she did all the things I wanted, on her own. She finally said to me, "I think about doing all these things you ask but need to do them at my own comfort level and timeframe."

That was the first few years of our marriage and our nudist life. Since I learned to keep my mouth shut and not try and figure her out or what to do to make her do some things I'd like, she ends up doing what I'd like anyway!! Luckily, I'm a quick learner though I did, at times, stumble and fall backwards but getting older has also taught me to live with what I have and not try and change who she is.

This post was edited

For me the time to "keep it shut" is when we are at a nudist venue.

My wife, like many other wives I assume, is very "vibe-driven." She needs to feel "positive vibes" in order to be entirely comfortable being naked socially. I've tried to analyze it (whether it's the environment, the weather, the people, etc...) with very little success. That's probably because it's more about mood/feelings; and therefore out of my "realm of understanding" lol!

So when we get to a nudist venue I just get naked and let her "lead the way", so to speak. I know she will get naked; but I just let her decide on the "how, when and where." Sometimes she likes to go sit down somewhere first before undressing privately and spending some time away from the crowd. Sometimes she's naked right away and immediately starts looking for people to chat with. I just go along and stay quiet lol!!

This post was edited

This topic reminded me to shut my pie hole this past weekend. First day there she wore very short shorts and a side boob tank top on. I kept watching and once in a while one would fallout. Oh I did appreciate that and wanted to take pics but that was not the timing for that. I kept my yap shut and let her roll on with all she was doing with her love of yard decorating. I was "hoping" the next day was going to be different.

Yes I once again was trying to figure it all out and then the next day it was full out out naked. Sometimes I think I am a hot over wired thinking male mess. But at least it's all about my lovely wife. That is verified in sorts as she has GF's at the club and when hubbies (friends of mine as well) can't be at the club do to work the girls land at our place and my friends trust me to the teeth.

Oddly I only have a certain yakking point and quietly fade away on the golf cart. Now who would leave naked females... ME!

This post was edited

Oddly I only have a certain yakking point and quietly fade away on the golf cart. Now who would leave naked females... ME!

You are weird!

This post was edited

...yes Steve and your point ?? lol

This post was edited

...yes Steve and your point ?? lol

This post was edited