Where do you go?

Where is somewhere that you go to be nude that is not a resort or Hippie Hollow? Any out of the way places or places that don't care if you are naked or not?

This topic was edited
RE:Where do you go?

I take my 4WD out to the beach McFaddin National Wildlife Refuge, near Bolivar Peninsula. There are almost twenty miles of undeveloped beach, with only the occasional Jeep or fisherman.

This post was edited

I go to Lake Meridth national recreation area. I can go free hiking there. So far, when I leave the campground, I have only seen a few people. I try to go during the weekday because it has quite a few campers there on the weekends. I will be trying to go on June 21st. So far, I haven't had anyone say they would meet me there. I would rather have at least one other person, if not a group. The phone service there isn't good if something happens and you need help.

This post was edited

Id go with you, but Im 6 hours away. Have fun if you go.

This post was edited

Though I haven"t been in about 3 years, I suggest checking out Lake Houston Wilderness Park (New Caney). It is fairly rugged and isolated with, from my experience, very few visitors during the week. Would suggest having clothing with you just in case you encounter someone.

This post was edited

I go to Emerald Lake in Porter, (near Houston) Star Ranch (McDade) and Hippy H (Austin).

This post was edited

How about Bolivar nude beach near Winnie.

This post was edited

Bolivar nudist beach near Winnie

This post was edited

We go to South Padre UFO beach about twice per month. Usually see a few nude people.

This post was edited

We go to South Padre UFO beach about twice per month. Usually see a few nude people.

This post was edited

Corp of engineering land east of Benbrook lake. Usually pretty slow with traffic. I can get a couple mile hike in nude. If there are no cars its easy sailing going in, but turning around and coming back I usually have my shorts in my hand just in case. Technically it is federally owned land, but state laws can be followed there too.

This post was edited