RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

Painted a bathroom recently nude.

This post was edited

Painted a bathroom recently nude.

This post was edited

Do people paint with clothes on???!! Do they shower that way too?My buddy came over to help paint our rental house in preparation for selling it. Somehow he managed to stay clothed. I didn't.Was he fully dressed or just minimally covered (like shorts and nothing else).Shorts and a T shirt. I did get him to take off his shoes. In bare feet you know if you've stepped in wet paint, and won't track it around the room.

So he was OK being around you when you were nude but wouldn't even take his shirt off?
I guess this is a counterexample to the idea of nudity being contagious!

This post was edited

My wife and I always paint in the nude. No sense getting paint on clothes.

This post was edited

I have a couple photos painting our bedrooms in my media page.

This post was edited

It is the most practical way to paint. Saves a fortune on clothes.

This post was edited

I have painted several rooms in the nude and even hung wallpaper. So easy to clean up and no worries about dripping paint so long as the floor is covered.

This post was edited

Hello we recently begin to renovate a room with the idea of not ruining clothes, but very soon we had to ged covered with old sack because it was getting more white paint upon us than in the wall itself. (Crazy)

This post was edited

Yes of course, as a professional tradesperson I had worked nude too when possible.

This post was edited

I had a good friend tell me recently she painted a room topless, I was surprised. One surprised she did it but two, I had not thought about it.

This post was edited