Whities

If ur from the baby boomers generation...u will like tw Calvin Klein made them popular again in the 80's I think all undies are great. Thongs are zexy too. Try a pair before u say no.....

This topic was edited
RE:Whities

I just like the feel of thongs, and also wish there were no problem wearing thong swim suits for boys and men. If girls can wear them, why not the male population! Why do clothes have to "define" who we are anyhow? Ok, so this is a "no clothes" site, but when one has to wear clothes, why not just let it be that we choose what feels best on our body, and not what others think we should or should not be wearing! I'm in my 50's, I like to wear short shorts, shorts with shirt and tie and dress shoes, shorts with no undies, shorts with thongs, so just let it be that way and don't form opinions on who I am until met in person! that should go for everybody!

This post was edited

I just like the feel of thongs, and also wish there were no problem wearing thong swim suits for boys and men. If girls can wear them, why not the male population! Why do clothes have to "define" who we are anyhow? Ok, so this is a "no clothes" site, but when one has to wear clothes, why not just let it be that we choose what feels best on our body, and not what others think we should or should not be wearing! I'm in my 50's, I like to wear short shorts, shorts with shirt and tie and dress shoes, shorts with no undies, shorts with thongs, so just let it be that way and don't form opinions on who I am until met in person! that should go for everybody!

I agree

This post was edited

Next to being nude I love sexy underwear. Everything from briefs, bikini, thongs, string, trunks, tight boxer briefs. (No boxers or baggy underwear)
When I'm at a clothing required beach I wear a skimpy speedo swimsuit. I'm 64 and I wear what I like and do not let the opinion of others dictate my dress code. I encourage everyone to wear and dress what makes you happy!

This post was edited

At 65ish, I have worn boxers, tighty whities and thongs in various iterations of each. In my opinion, commando is the way to go.

Each style has its benefits and draw backs. It is a matter of personal preference.

This post was edited

I have a pair of Andrew Christian briefs that I wear swimming. Has a nice pouch that shows my bulge without being too revealing.

This post was edited

I'm not a fan of thongs. LOL I am a huge fan of Tommy Johns underwear. Next to wearing nothing at all they are super comfortable! I could literally lounge around in those all day long! Boxer briefs.

If ur from the baby boomers generation...u will like tw Calvin Klein made them popular again in the 80's I think all undies are great. Thongs are zexy too. Try a pair before u say no.....

This post was edited

Well, at least I'm not the only one who thinks this way!, Thanks

This post was edited

By bornfree2:

Does anyone know if it is legal for males to wear swim thongs at the beach? Sure would like to know.

Legislation should be easy to check online these days. For example in Victoria, Australia, I found in the Summary Offences Act the it is illegal to expose genitals in an area visible from public areas and illegal to expose the anus. That the latter point is a separate clause suggests that is aimed at browneyes (mooning) rather than general exposure. To me, that reads that thongs for men are fine here (and toplessness for females for that matter), and perhaps even keeping your cheeks clenched is enough if laying on the stomach! I've got a sock-style suit that I've never worn. Perhaps that is acceptable!

Of course social acceptably, as opposed to legal, is a different matter. :-)

This post was edited

I wear sometimes the classic White briefs. Love them....

This post was edited

Several pairs of white pants in my drawer, slips, y fronts, thongs. If you can't be naked on a hot day then nothing better than a thong under shorts lol. Try it before you knock it!

This post was edited