RE:Great news!

Im sitting in Spa World as I write. The steam, sauna, and hot tubs are open. The bade pool is being filled and should open in a day or so. There are about 10 guys here. Saturday at noon has never been this empty.They are requiring masks in the wet area except in the sauna and steam room. Hopefully that changes soon. Ill probably be back tomorrow if anyone wants to join me.

I wish I had known! Great to hear they are going to open things up again soon. Really looking forward to getting back!

This post was edited

Im sitting in Spa World as I write. The steam, sauna, and hot tubs are open. The bade pool is being filled and should open in a day or so. There are about 10 guys here. Saturday at noon has never been this empty.They are requiring masks in the wet area except in the sauna and steam room. Hopefully that changes soon. Ill probably be back tomorrow if anyone wants to join me.

Great news brother.
Please keep the updates posted for everyone to see.

This post was edited

Awesome! I can't wait to get back and walk around fully butt naked. I love being naked with other men, showing off my big bush and hairy nuts. Looking forward to the nude male bonding.

I believe all of us are looking forward getting back to enjoying the nude male camaraderie there. The feeling of belonging and brotherhood is amazing. This shutdown should help us appreciate more places like this and our time together as males. I hope more men will be willing to visit the Korean spas for the first time and learn to value nude male camaraderie.

This post was edited

I agree! Awesome news! We have been wanting to get back up that way and visit Spa World while there. Thanks for the update!

This post was edited

Wow, I didn't see this. OH, THIS IS GOOD to know. I need to find some friends to go with now. yippee.

This post was edited

I was there last Saturday and there were 15-20 guys in the men's area at most during the day....generally under a dozen. The pool is still closed and as I left, I asked when it might open and was told probably another month. They're waiting on parts coming from Korea. I suggested maybe they have a men's only day and let us use the women's pool to get our money's worth....the young lady at that time thought it was a good idea. I called today and there's still no update and the young lady I spoke with was very short. I mentioned my suggestion last week and asked if that was something management might consider and she said.....NO. The message was clear. Unfortunately, I think they're just staying low key and biding their time until King Spa opens before they shut the doors. I'm not sure the current management really gives a crap. The good news is King Spa opens the end of this month or early July, and there are two more Korean spas planned in the metro area. One will be in Annandale in the old KMart building and another is planned for Alexandria in 2022/2023. That one will be double the size of Spa World or King Spa and run by the Spa Castle franchise.

This post was edited

Here in the Dallas area we have both King spa and Spa Castle and been in Texas they have been open since last spring. Granted at first limited services but now almost back to normal... we are living the life!

This post was edited

I'm headed to Dallas this weekend & staying the night, planning on heading over to spa castle, which is better spa castle or king spa?

This post was edited

Spa Castle is much bigger and has more to do though if you like a more quieter and relaxing (though fun can be found), king is better. I would be going if I was to be in town but going to New Orleans for the nude bike ride on Saturday.

This post was edited

Awesome, can't wait to make my first trip over there. Probaby wait till regular pool is open also.

This post was edited