RE:Flag a fake

gaymanLuis
Chicago, IL US

This post was edited

Sad but true

This post was edited

Hey, cool. One of those "gay" fakes liked my profile, but when I clicked on the notification to do my daily flag-a-fake, it was already gone. Thanks to whoever really flags these instead of just complaining about them. It does work.

This post was edited

This flagging mostly don't have much results. I flag so many and those profiles are still there. Truenudists don't want to loose all those 'members'.

This post was edited

This flagging mostly don't have much results. I flag so many and those profiles are still there. Truenudists don't want to loose all those 'members'.
How about the members with multiple profiles here too? Seems anything goes in here anymore.

This post was edited

This flagging mostly don't have much results. I flag so many and those profiles are still there. Truenudists don't want to loose all those 'members'.I block and flag all of them that sent me a Private Message or Friend Request.

Never gone back to see whether they ever get deleted. I assumed TN doesn't really care and just leaves them on matter how many people flag them. If it doesn't have an image an erect cock, they don't care.

This post was edited

I flag the ones that try to direct me to another site, these are surely the fakes. Some are a little harder to pick out but surely if they have only had an account for about an hour and are sending friend requests without prior communication, they at least deserve a flag for unsolicited messaging.

This post was edited

I flag the ones that try to direct me to another site, these are surely the fakes. Some are a little harder to pick out but surely if they have only had an account for about an hour and are sending friend requests without prior communication, they at least deserve a flag for unsolicited messaging.

What's up with those who add one 'friend' after another only to never chat with them or respond to a message from their 'friends'? What is the point? Is this like grade school where she who dies with the most 'friends' wins??? (whatever it is that they think that they win - the appearance of popularity??)

This post was edited

Honey6
Los Angeles, California US

https://www.truenudists.com/user/Honey6/

Hey guys it's skyler? Im available now and READY to have some fun!! All my pictures are 100%
real and recent!! I offer full service and im very professional. Call me for an unforgettable
experience.I'm available for both in call and out call service (424) 268-1401

This post was edited

NudeAndrea
New York, NY US

Single woman. Looking for a man for sexual entertainment. Follow me here www.turnmeon.club if you want to know me closer

This post was edited