Copper Cactus Ranch

Hi AZ Friends,

Have any of you been to Copper Cactus Ranch in Queen Valley? We live pretty close to it but have never been. Just curious if it's worth a visit. Thanks in advance for any info and enjoy your weekend, men!

This topic was edited
RE:Copper Cactus Ranch

Very much worth a visit! Very nice property and super great proprietors! You will love it! Go and enjoy!!

This post was edited

Thom and I are thinking of going in September

This post was edited

Thom and I are thinking of going in September

The welcome mat is out for you gentlemen!

This post was edited

Would you two like to join us?

This post was edited

Have friends that go on a regular basis and love it!! We haven't been yet either. Hopefully will go this year with some friends! Visit their website, you have to buy a membership (a very reasonable $25 per year) they keep adding more and improving the roads. It's looking really beautiful. They also have a Facebook page if you're on Facebook... very interesting and informing.

This post was edited

Daniel and I visit often. You will love the place and Bobby and Rich! They are closed the month of August so well see you guys in September.

This post was edited

Yes I have been there a couple of times. Great place for men to go and be free.

This post was edited

Late to the discussion here, but wanted to add my two cents. I visited in October and was really impressed with what these guys are doing. It's still a work in progress, but it's clear that progress is being made. The roads to get there can be kind of rough, so consider taking a larger vehicle rather than your smaller car. Definitely worth a visit for the day at first to get the lay of the land, then determine if you want to book a longer stay in the future.

This post was edited