Hello from Albury Australia

I have a couple of quick questions. How does a 63 yo single man get involved in nudist activities without looking like a dirty old man? Are there any groups near me?

This topic was edited
RE:Hello from Albury Australia

I am not in Australia, so cannot speak to groups near you. However, I am 70 and have been visiting nude venues for 25 years. While I am married, my wife does not participate, so I go it alone. The perception of you as a dirty old man is more dependent on your behavior than on others. Be friendly, cordial and respect others, particularly couple relationships. I have visited many clubs over the years. Some obviously had issues with a single guy hanging around. It was obvious and I did not feel comfortable and never returned. Others had a different vibe and I felt welcome. To these, I have returned. Life is too short to spend it with small-minded people. Just my opinion.

This post was edited

youve been a member here for 5 years... why so long to ask the question?

This post was edited

Well, first you have to get naked - taking your gear off in a closet seems more like a fetish than an identification as a nudist/naturist.

This post was edited

Well, first you have to get naked - taking your gear off in a closet seems more like a fetish than an identification as a nudist/naturist.

Not trying to start something, but just curious as to what this comment refers to? A joke that I missed perhaps.

This post was edited

Well, first you have to get naked - taking your gear off in a closet seems more like a fetish than an identification as a nudist/naturist.Not trying to start something, but just curious as to what this comment refers to? A joke that I missed perhaps.

I think it was meant as a joke, if you read Moriarty58 profile. He is a closet nudist.

This post was edited

I thought I had asked elsewhere on the site but didn't get a response. I have only recently joined this group so it didn't take 5 years to ask here.

This post was edited

While I have taken my clothes off at home during the warmer months I have never done it in a group setting. Maybe it is a fetish.

This post was edited