Wow!!!

Have you had this reaction when others see your PA. I went for a nude audition yesterday and they said "Wow!" when they saw my 8mm (0g) PA.

This topic was edited
RE:Wow!!!

Did you get the job?

This post was edited

I've gotten several nude gigs because of my tattooed penis. Always intrigues people!

This post was edited

i get a lot of wow, woah, ouch's when people see it, i'd rather people say something than just stare like creeps, people asking about it is cool.

This post was edited

Did you get the job?

Yes I got the job - an appearance on TV. In a recent newspaper article the show's presenter said it was the biggest PA she had ever seen.

This post was edited

I've got a 2ga PA and am happy with the size and the reaction of other nudists that I've met.

This post was edited

Its cool that the host knew what your piercing was called! Mine hasnt had much exposure. Ive worn a 6g since 2014. Sometimes I think about buying 4g jewelry, but thats as large as Id care to go.

This post was edited

Its cool that the host knew what your piercing was called!

Actually she didn't refer to it as a PA. She called it the biggest piercing in the end of a penis.

This post was edited

It was discussed again last night when my episode of Naked Attraction was reviewed on UK TV's Ch4 Celebrity Gogglebox. One celeb asked "How do you have sex with THAT in there?"

This post was edited

Good question Olly, that question came up in our house too. Lol

This post was edited
Wow!!!

"He's got all that bollocks on his bollocks!"
Sir Tom Jones

Such a way with words, I surprised he has yet to be made lauet poreate!

This post was edited