RE:Has anyone met one on one?

A very good summation of the topic Kitten,: Insightful, cautionary, which dealing with the internet is a virtue. You are yet very clear in pointing out certain flaws that exist here in line with your comment on profiles with no pics, information or otherwise anonymous. To each his own, I tend to ignore "blind" profiles as you mentioned. Good points.

This post was edited

Yes, have met in person. Only after extensive conversations have met in public places, and talked before going elsewhere. The first one from TN got us out to hippie hollow

This post was edited

I have and like everyone else, public places as its always better to have an agreed public place. A nude resort is always the best option IMO

This post was edited

Yes I have too, again either at a local resort or at a coffee shop before the next meet.

This post was edited

Have not yet but hope to find some fellow beach goers in the area.

This post was edited

Yeah, but I've encountered accounts with everything and have tried scamming me for money.

This post was edited

Years ago I was able to organize a Naked Polar Bare Plunge here, but other than that I haven't met anyone in real life from here. It's kind of ironic that I joined this site to meet more nudists, but I meet them at the beach instead of here.

This post was edited

Yes I have met quite a few people from this site. But as it says in earlier comments I only meet people for the first time after chatting for a while and then in a public setting. Had a get together with some a few years back at a nudist venue and had a great time. It made a lasting friendship with a couple of them.

This post was edited

You met us Jerseygirl

This post was edited

If she wants hangouts immediately after first chat I would be leary of her. Dont give your phone number but meet her some place that is public and make sure its only a meet and greet. If she seems legit make the next time a more private meeting.

Very good advice!

This post was edited