RE:Oceans, Lakes or Pools

Hands down pool.

This post was edited

I love lakes. Im most often in my hot tub.

This post was edited

Ocean is my favorite, but I spend more time in the pool since I have my own with a privacy fence around it.

This post was edited

We love the Sea, followed by pool,
So nice to swim naked

This post was edited
RE: Oceans, Lakes or Pools

Still love the ocean best but I will never say 'no' to skinny dipping in a pool.

This post was edited

All of the above. I love floating in water nude. I enjoy a pool for casual conversation and bonding. It is fun to hold others while floating in a pool. It's also very relaxing. The ocean is usually with waves and a bit more of an exercise but fun to go underwater and see marine life.

Lakes are usually dark and scary but fun to sit around nude with mates and relax.

This post was edited

Hot Springs and Hot Tubs are my favorite. Then a nice soak on a hot day in the ocean or a river. Something about lakes being so murky I am not always down for.

This post was edited

I'd say the ocean, but that's what I have the most access to. Urban beaches on Port Phillip have tidal characteristics, but with waves more like a large lake. Less common are surf beaches, which I enjoy when I have the chance.

Got to visit hot springs once and liked it way more than expected. The only places I know of are run as businesses rather than being in open parks.

This post was edited

Hot tubs with mates are great to relax

This post was edited

the ocean

This post was edited