RE:A female perspective

We are not trying to be funny or anything, our question is though why Jill, why don't just leave it the way nature gave it to you?

This post was edited

most females ive found in england and europe were circumcision is rare say they much prefer a cut, me i love being circumcised

cut high here but not too tight

This post was edited

Jill , we suggest you expose your clit only leaving your inner labia . A less intrusive would be to have piercing that holds the hood back .

This post was edited

There has been a rise in cosmetic labiaplasty operations in recent years, many women want a "designer vagina". We used to have a TV programme called Embarrassing Bodies which showed all sorts of intimate issues with male and female genitals, and several women were wanting ops to trim labia, sometime because of discomfort caused by underwear.

This post was edited

Hey Jill. If you want to get circumcised, go for it! If you want your labia trimmed, go for it! I love having no foreskin, though I am lucky enough to be born like this. I have very large labia and I love them. I have had them pierced and love the glances I get from other nudists. But if you want yours reduced them go for it when you get the chance. Natasha xx

This post was edited

Jill it is your body to do what you want with, if you want to be fully open and exposed then go for it provided there are no risks with surgery, Peter

This post was edited

Thanks so much for the support for my decision.

This post was edited

Jill, why don't just leave it the way nature gave it to you?It is a combination of things, feminine hygiene, discomfort, chaffing, and the aesthetic aspect too. I just dislike the way it looks and feels with excess skin.

This post was edited

Do you see many in Ireland? I thought it is restricted now to the US and English upper classes!

This post was edited