First time Naked with Others

As a long time backyard sun worshiper I decided to go to a clothing optional hot spring while on vacation. I had excited after telling myself to Just Do It over and over. I arrived at the parking lot to finding other cars were there too. Got my backpack and started walking in, stopped and paid the entrance fee and was advised that I may see some nudity. It was a short hike to the hot spring and was excited on my new adventure. Arrived at the hot springs while descending down the path to the open shelter. Looking out over the hot spring and several small pools of warm water I saw a guy laying naked on a large flat rock next to one of the pools of warm water. There were others there but this guy stood out from all the others. I did not hesitate, I stripped naked and placed my clothes in my backpack to enjoy my new freedom of being naked. It felt so natural that I spent the rest of the day exploring the hot springs naked while seeing others that like doing the same. From that day on, I look for new places to exercise my nudity, and enjoy the new found nudist lifestyle.

This topic was edited
RE:First time Naked with Others

glad you got to experience hot water sans clothing. thanks for sharing your story.

This post was edited

Got my backpack and started walking in, stopped and paid the entrance fee and was advised that I may see some nudity.

I believe, had it been me, after having been informed of this, I would have stripped off right there before proceeding.

This post was edited

I was advised that I couldnt be naked on the trail until I got to the hot springs. I was near ready by going commando under my gym shorts and going shirtless while wearing sandals. I was super ready to getting naked when I arrived at the hot.springs and seeing others that were naked added up to the excitement of dropping my short and joining the others that were naked.

This post was edited

Sounds amazing. Where were you?

This post was edited

You do have to be careful about getting undressed too early at such places; they differ a lot in how their parking / approach / checkin policies work. I was with a group meeting up at Orr Hot Springs, and two of our number never made it in - the guy had undressed before entering the check-in lobby; they refused admission to him and his girlfriend.

This post was edited