RE:No problem driving nude!

You are very lucky, I have done the nude rest area in VT and also once gase up nude. On my cross country drives I am nude for the ride except when I have to get out of the truck.

This post was edited

You are very lucky, I have done the nude rest area in VT and also once gase up nude. On my cross country drives I am nude for the ride except when I have to get out of the truck.

This post was edited

I would think that it is easier for women to get by with this than men. Or am I just being misogynistic?

This post was edited

I heard of a woman who wanted to catch a ride on a semi to go somewhere. She stepped out on the interstate, stripped naked and stuck up her thumb. In seconds there were 3-4 trucks pulling over. If a man tried that i expect no one would stop and the police would show up pretty quick and arrest him.

This post was edited

Did my first 3 hr trip today driving naked the whole time in my convertible with the top down. No problems at all. was seen by a few truckers, was hoping for a thumbs up but no reactions. even went through a drive through coffee stop, had a vest on but nothing else, no reaction, dont think the person serving me even really looked down. Got out of the car nude after getting off the 4 lane hwy to take a piss and then had to put shorts on as I got nearer to my destination. Got some great sun and the drive just flew by. Totally enjoyed it and cant wait for my next naked road trip.

This post was edited

Awesome....I drive nude often leaving my clothing at home. Women have an easier time nude in public but I'm sure I'll push my boundaries. It would be fun to have a female with me.

This post was edited

I don't often drive without some clothing in the car but on this occasion (link) I had no clothing at all with me.

This post was edited

I drive nude quite often- going from Phoenix to Los Angeles is a frequent trip for me. Ive made a game of it to see what I can challenge myself to do while staying nude. I fill the car with gas, and go in to the restroom at the rest stop - staying nude. People around me seem to enjoy it as much as I do!! On my last trip, I stopped in Blythe and went into Starbucks to stand in line and get a latte wearing only a chain around my waist and my sandals. It was so liberating!
My next challenge will be to check in to the hotel and get clear to my room without getting dressed. So exciting!!![/quote
None of these places called the police what did they do when they saw you Naked especially Starbucks

This post was edited

Do you take self timer or selfie images during your excursions?

This post was edited

It's been a year since you started this thread, have you accomplished the last challenge of making it to your hotel room naked?

This post was edited