RE:Straight but curious

I had an ayervedic massage in India done by 2 guys while I wore a disposable g string. They oiled all over my body massaging beautifully then had a steam box and shower with one of the men soaking me and exfoliating my skin. Not at all sexual but felt fantastic.

This post was edited

I also had a adruveda massage in India 18 months back. Wow. Being rubbed down by 2 muscle men. I was nude . Had to keep counting backwards from a 100 and think of dead kittens to keep me - you know. Soft. No man regardless of orientation would of got out of it without a hard on.

This post was edited

Well said!
There is a lot of science behind what makes a good massage and qualified massage therapists can certainly harness that knowledge for amazing results.However, there is no queston that a totally "unqualified" massage is hugely beneficial, especially naked. Skin is our largest organ and needs to be touched. We die without touch, not figuratively but literally. Massage is healthy. Men massaging other men is men taking care of men and themselves. To do this naked is the most effective gift we can offer one another.Here are some simple tips:Avoid sharing massages with negative people who can be energy vampires.Try to use a table or something sturdy and higher to be easy on your back.Close your eyes and listen to your fingers. Consider your fingers like water in a muscle stream turning stones into sand.Use your arms, elbows and whole body gently to soften and comfort muscles.Be aware that men hold a lot of tension in three places: upper back/shoulders, buttocks and inner thighs.Be naked and don't be afraid of erections giving or receiving a massage. They are a simple sign of good circulation.Make it a whole body massage including but not focusing on pensises (which technically have no muscle). Be open to but have no preset agenda regarding ejaculating as a "happy ending" to a massage.Know that just being you and fully showing up in a massage is a wonderful gift.Good luck.

This post was edited

Do it. I just experienced my first 4 handed massage and all 3 of us were nude. This was only the second actual real massage of my life and I have no intention to go back to the "pro". I had 2 men who spent an hour or more working on my body and it was incredible. I can't wait to do it again as the recipient and I am eager to be the one who gives the massage too. One of the people delivering the massage was my best friend and the second was a fully trained, but unregistered, masseur. I am hoping to learn many things about giving a proper massage.
One of the best things we did before either of the guys laid a hand on me was to talk, a lot, about expectations, trigger points, trust and boundaries; we all knew that none of us was looking to react to an erection regardless of who got one. We also made it clear for all of us that this was a massage, not a date and there were NO sexual intent from any of us. Having that conversation can save a lot of misunderstanding and make the experience better for everyone.

This post was edited

Where are you?

This post was edited

I would love that too

This post was edited

Dont just fantasise about it, book one. It is incredibly liberating to be naked with and massaged by another guy.
Go for it!

This post was edited