First visit

We were there today, for our first visit together. We came late in the day tbh but it was great. Excellent day for it

This topic was edited
RE:First visit

Its a glorious beach in the sun, didnt make it sunday due to over indulging saturday night. Woudl still recommend a wind break or similar as the breeze can be a bit harsh at times.

This post was edited

Its a glorious beach in the sun, didnt make it sunday due to over indulging saturday night. Woudl still recommend a wind break or similar as the breeze can be a bit harsh at times.

yeah, breeze-wise, it was ok yesterday but we are going to take a little pop up tent next time for occasional shade and coverage if it gets windy. should be back again in a few weeks

This post was edited

I'm glad you had a good time, had a great day there myself the Friday before

This post was edited

This post was edited

We went Sunday. Slight breeze but nothing really sun wasnt too hot so didnt burn

This post was edited

Brilliant shot. Absolutely cant wait to get back

This post was edited

Ahh thats cool, wish u had mentioned it when we chatted, I could have joined u :)) cause I was also at a nude beach, for the first time Saturday.

This post was edited

Ahh thats cool, wish u had mentioned it when we chatted, I could have joined u :)) cause I was also at a nude beach, for the first time Saturday.

perhaps next time! where'd you go?

This post was edited

Yeh tht would be really cool :)) I I went to that 1 we talked about, near Bridlington

perhaps next time! where'd you go?

This post was edited