Okay AZ

Major (actually dangerously hot) heatwave has arrived. Please stay hydrated and seek places to cool off. We are going to be poolside most of the week, we are happy to share. Most importantly know the signs of heatstroke or heat exhaustion it can happen in minutes.

This topic was edited
RE:Okay AZ

Wow its sounds great.
We have to decline, working on the house right now. Painters just finished with the outside on Saturday.

This post was edited

Thanks for the info. We are having record heat in Vegas too.

This post was edited

Salt Lake City broke a record high this week too. Crazy heat!!

This post was edited

Actually have been telling my local hiking folks that it's better to hike early or try it in the evening, to avoid heat issues, yep AZ is warm again,,,,but that's why we live here,,,,,
I love being an AZ nudist all year long,,,,,

This post was edited

Y'all can come visit me in Flagstaff and hike nude where it has never been over 95deg! Yep I'm a heatbird. Lol

This post was edited

Actually sounds very pleasant for sure, I enjoy most and temps over the 80 Deg mark, do not do well in the cold, that's why I live in the valley,,,
Thanks

This post was edited

Actually have been telling my local hiking folks that it's better to hike early or try it in the evening, to avoid heat issues, yep AZ is warm again,,,,but that's why we live here,,,,,I love being an AZ nudist all year long,,,,,

AGREE!!

This post was edited

Actually sounds very pleasant for sure, I enjoy most and temps over the 80 Deg mark, do not do well in the cold, that's why I live in the valley,,,Thanks

I agree. I try to follow the mid 80s to mid 90s around the state but for pool days I do prefer low 100s.

This post was edited

Yes, and at night for higher temps. Sometimes it is amazing flooding in the pool with the stars out.

This post was edited

Guess that's why we enjoy our wonderful state,,,,,,and the life of being a nudist

This post was edited