World Naked Gardening Day

WNGD this year is Saturday, May 1st. It is usually too cold here but the forecast is sunny and 62 degrees which should be conducive to being naked outside. Now, every day is naked gardening day here if the weather cooperates, but what I try to do different on that day is to invite over some of my textile gardening friends who just might be tempted into doing it naked. I have done this in previous years with varied success.

This topic was edited
RE:World Naked Gardening Day

every week day is nude gardening day for me lately, except when it rains. On Saturdays I take the day off from work and attend church service (usually playing piano for it) and then take a nude hike out in nature to enjoy God's garden.

This post was edited

I worked in the greenhouse naked this morning since it was too cold outside. I did get the tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers planted in there that I had started from seed. When it got warm enough in the afternoon to go naked I weeded the asparagus patches. We had our first dinner from the garden - pesto pasta with basil that I'm growing indoors under lights, steamed asparagus and fried shiitake mushrooms (the recent rains caused the first flush to be a little early this year).

This post was edited

Always good to support, did with a mate local to Parents this year

This post was edited

Very unusual, made it up to 82 here in mid MN yesterday. Got 1.5hours naked outside before company was expected. Dug some baby pine trees and got them potted.

This post was edited

Too cold, rainy and gloomy here to brave the outdoors in the buff. Too bad. I was looking forward to it.

This post was edited

Totally forgot that Saturday was WNGD. :( Have been working on my garden nude for the past few weeks. Maybe I was just peaking early!

This post was edited

Too cold, rainy and gloomy here to brave the outdoors in the buff. Too bad. I was looking forward to it.I think WNGD should be first Saturday in June. Our temperature was OK last Saturday but not enough foliage to make garden private, except for a few corners. I am going to be sure and to some posts on first Saturday in June and call it Genesis 2:25 Day

Well, we're in South America, so that wouldn't help much. ;)

This post was edited

The temperature will be warm enough here, but too early for foliage to be out. So garden will not be private until mid May as best. First Saturday in June would better for a lot of folks.
But not so good for those in the Southern Hemisphere!
Not warm enough for anything more than a quick naked dash to the greenhouse for a very pleasant couple of hours work.

This post was edited

We had a couple of days afterward that were warm enough, but even with sunny days it's a bit too much at this point. Time to put the lounge chairs in storage, I think. :(

This post was edited

This year with me working part of the day and it been too cold with a stiff breeze I didn't partake so the first one I have missed for a few years.

This post was edited