Kegels

Hey guys. I have been having success with kegels. Flaccid to erect hands free penis strengthening. Helps with and prevent ED, and all sorts of other stuff. Google it for more info or message for more info. Been wanting to chat and maybe cam chat with like minded who will not make this sexual. Its just chatting and cam chat and doing some exercises for our favorite thing. If interested message me here or Skype. My Skype ID is on my page.

This topic was edited
RE:Kegels

Hello. I am interesting for all this.
My Skype is: Mhtsos77

This post was edited

How many kegels do you perform?

OR how much time?

This post was edited

I never count how many but I usually do them for 10 mins in the morning and 10 mins in the evening. Sometimes cant do them for that long as it does get tired like any muscle.

This post was edited

Thanks bro. I have not done them in a while....but started back as I was reading your post

This post was edited

If anyone interested message me here or on Skype

This post was edited

I'm interested in how to get an erection without hands. As I've got older it takes a lot of stimulation either eye or otherwise to get to full erection. I am keen to learn. Do you mind that I'm gay? I know you have straight on your profile but didn't want to offend. Stay safe Richard

This post was edited

I started doing kegels in an effort to have multiple dry orgasms. Hands free erections eventually just happened.

This post was edited

interested' rsvp and we could arrange something. Leo

This post was edited

what do you have in mind as an arrangement?

This post was edited

Let me find my Skype ID.

This post was edited