Gardening in the Nude

Don't know why but gardening in the nude seems almost completely natural - like why would anybody want to do gardening clothed.

That connection with the earth, the smell of fresh fruit and vegies and, in summer, watering are seemingly all facets that make the experience what it is when nude.

This topic was edited
RE:Gardening in the Nude

I spent most of today nude or nearly so in my yard. Mowed , raked , mulched and transplanted ferns. The connection with the dirt is very therapeutic. But this 60yr old body sure was glad there was a hit tub waiting.

This post was edited

I love working nude, recently got to help an old couple box up stuff in their very hot garage after a little yard work. I asked them if I could be nude and they said yes.I put all my clothes in my car and when the garage was done we all went in the house for some more closet boxing I remained nude.When I came back the next day I stripped at my car and we continued. A friend of hers stopped by, she told her I liked to be nude. She blushed when she saw me. We all chatted, my nudity was a first for all three of them.It was nice.They asked me to come back for some yard work.The visitor is hoping I'll stop by her place and do a few things for her.

Next time if you are daring enough you can leave your clothes at home!

This post was edited

Garden work is best done nude, it was the original way it was supposed to be in Eden. Just works best that way for everything. I am working on making gardening and orcharding my main full time work.

This post was edited

"Working from Home" last summer RUINED me (in a good way!). We live in the Mississippi Delta area where it gets HOT and HUMID in the afternooon (sometimes first thing in the morning!). My lovely wife would come home from her work and would be amused to find me further and further out in the back yard working in nothing but a hat, gloves, and shoes. But after a few smiles and "you're more daring than I am..." replies, she agreed that there are just some days that are TOO HOT for clothes! She's joined me from time to time, usually just topless, but she's begun to like nude / topless gardening with me more and more.

This post was edited

If I am working nude it is not work.

This post was edited

It is the best way to do it and it always feels better while I am naked against when it is too cold and have to have cloths on.

This post was edited

Had several oppertunities lately to be out watering the garden in the nude because none of my neighbors have been home during the day. I have enjoyed being out in the sunshine and feeling the sun on my skin. I live in Florida and according to what i've read on the internet I can be naked in my yard with out fear of the law as long as I'm not sporting an erection. Now wether that is true or not I don't know. How much of what you read on the internet is true. Anyone in Florida had any experience with this issue or know the truth of it.

This post was edited

OK,so I'm going to be controversial. GARDENING IN THE NUDE IS HORRIBLE!!!

First you have to get out the mower and run around the garden with it. Then you have to trim those trees and bushes and then prod around in the soil to keep the weeds at bay. Then you have to spray everything with water which always seems to take ages.

So, let me clarify my answer -

Gardening in the nude = horrible.
Gardening = horrible.
Being naked in the garden for bbq's, drinks, listening to music, reading, meals, relaxation and the odd snooze = amazingly good!

Ok, so maybe I just hate gardening.

This post was edited

OK,so I'm going to be controversial. GARDENING IN THE NUDE IS HORRIBLE!!!First you have to get out the mower and run around the garden with it. Then you have to trim those trees and bushes and then prod around in the soil to keep the weeds at bay. Then you have to spray everything with water which always seems to take ages.So, let me clarify my answer -Gardening in the nude = horrible.Gardening = horrible.Being naked in the garden for bbq's, drinks, listening to music, reading, meals, relaxation and the odd snooze = amazingly good!Ok, so maybe I just hate gardening.

Not saying gardening is ever fun, but it is still more tolerable nude than clothed!

This post was edited

Yes but it's still gardening. Ok, I'll give you that one, lol.

This post was edited