Cum Bar

This recipe is based on the Premium Oatmeal recipe -- without the Oatmeal

28.31 g Distilled Water
1.38 g Caning/Pickling Salt*
0.92 g Sugar (sucrose -- regular granulated table sugar)
Stir until completely dissolved
28.31 g NaOH (Lye)**
Still until completely dissolved. Set aside.

64 g Lard
52 g Coconut Oil
38 g Cocoa Butter
32 g Castor Oil
6 g Canola Oil
6 g Soybean Oil
2 g Flaxseed Oil
Heat to about 125 - 130 F. Remove from heat.

3 g powdered milk
0.3 g Aloe Vera Gel Powder White 200x
Add dry ingredients to oils and stick blend until thoroughly combined.

30 g cum
Add frozen cum to oils. Let sit for a minute or two until the cum has begun to thaw. Stick blend until thoroughly combined

Allow the mixture to cool until the average temperature of the Oils and Lye Solution is 110 F.
Add the Lye Solution to the Oils and alternately pulse the stick blender and stir with the stick blender until trace. Pour into molds.

This soap is definitely more translucent at pour than I would have guessed.

The aroma of the cocoa butter seems to have overwhelmed the fragrance of the cum.
The cum fragrance may further develop during cure.
See you in 6 to 8 weeks.
___

*Caning/pickling salt is pure NaCl [Sodium Chloride] with no added anti-caking ingredients and no iodine.
**There are two forms of lye, NaOH (Sodium Hydroxide) and KOH (Potassium Hydroxide). This recipe uses Sodium Hydroxide, NaOH.

This topic was edited
RE:Cum Bar

looking forward to an update after 30gms.

This post was edited

Lol. I had to reread this post a few times. Never heard of any soap recipe using cum. Interesting :)

This post was edited

Yes. It's a soap recipe.

I've never heard of it before either, but it's fairly common to make soap and include eggs and/or milk. So, why not cum?
It's good for your skin, right?

This post was edited

Just shot another load into the ice cube tray and put it into the freezer. I'll pop it out and add it to the other in the morning. Just might be enough.

This post was edited

I don't know what to expect, but I hope it has a "manly" fragrance.

This post was edited

Was awake in the middle of the night. Got up. Popped that last load out of the ice cube tray, added to the rest, and weighed it -- 30.55 g. Going to be gone all day today. Will make the cum bar on Sunday.

This post was edited

Just poured the cum soap. Looks pretty nice. See photo.

I nearly always pour up a small bar so I can test the soap without messing with the big bar. Last night at Drag BINGO I won a novelty ice cube tray. I poured some soap into one of the places in that tray. If you look carefully, you'll see a drip -- just like cum, it gets everywhere.

This post was edited

Although there was a slight "manly" aroma in the batter stage, it now just has a slight chocolate fragrance -- due to the cocoa butter in the soap. I'm hoping that the "manly" aroma will develop while it's curing.

And if that "manly" aroma becomes overwhelming, I'll just cut it up and use it as deer repellant.

This post was edited

It's fully cured. It's good soap, but no "manly aroma." Too bad.

I have another bar going with twice the cum -- 60g. I've tested it and it's makes a very nice lather. Can hardly wait for it to be fully cured.

This post was edited

Double the effort? How much suds does the current recipe make?

This post was edited