RE:Gardening in the Nude

With our recent heat waves, I have done my yard work in minimal cover. I most definitely would have preferred to be nude, but have open yards at both of our places. I agree that it is a chore that I could do without, but often use that time on the mower or weeding the flower beds for in depth contemplation and problem solving. Contrary to what my wife thinks, men can do more than one thing at a time.

This post was edited

Ok, so maybe I just hate gardening.I don't really care for gardening. I like the effect, but I don't enjoy the process. However, doing in nude is better than doing it with clothing on. Although there are a few (very few) situations in which clothing is beneficial and maybe even preferred, for everything else nudity is best.

If I have to do something disagreeable, being able to do it nude makes it a little less disagreeable.

This post was edited

If I have to do something disagreeable, being able to do it nude makes it a little less disagreeable.

Does that include colonoscopies?

This post was edited

I love mowing the yard nude - sadly my yard is not enclosed but did at some others (not mine). Seeking another Austin local nudist to maybe let me do their yard - then maybe do some trimming. AustinJohn

This post was edited

If I have to do something disagreeable, being able to do it nude makes it a little less disagreeable.Does that include colonoscopies?

Probably would be easier to do the prep nude. Wouldn't have to keep taking your pants off and on.

This post was edited

Does that include colonoscopies?I've had three colonoscopies. They are a minor inconvenience. Just say, "No," to being sedated. When it's over, you get dressed and go on about your day.

If you go to the dentist regularly and you've had any sort of work done on your teeth, you experienced much worse at the dentist than a colonoscopy could possibly be.

This post was edited

Probably would be easier to do the prep nude. Wouldn't have to keep taking your pants off and on.I'm nude at home anyway. So there's no need to specifically get nude for colonoscopy prep. Besides, I just park it on the toilet until it's done.

This post was edited

Does that include colonoscopies?I've had three colonoscopies. They are a minor inconvenience. Just say, "No," to being sedated. When it's over, you get dressed and go on about your day.If you go to the dentist regularly and you've had any sort of work done on your teeth, you experienced much worse at the dentist than a colonoscopy could possibly be.

Physical pain yes.
Being aware of what is happening, probably not.

This post was edited

I would not think of operating a lawn mower or weedeater in the nude, I've been hit by flying debris too often! I did build a raised bed and plant a nine rose, rose garden in this new (to me) house earlier this month. Because of the humidity, it took several days to assemble the landscape logs. I did have to cut them with the circular saw - and I did that part clothed "just in case." Now its a matter of tending to the rose garden as these little keepsakes take hold and reward us with their beauty.

This post was edited

I would not think of operating a lawn mower or weedeater in the nude, I've been hit by flying debris too often!

If the rotating blade of a lawn mower flings something at you, it's unlikely your clothing is going to stop it unless you're wearing heavy leather or kevlar. Being nude may actually be better, as there will be no risk of small bits of clothing/thread being encapsulated in the wound causing infection. As I have a riding mower, I am above the blades and have no worries about being hit by flying debris.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited