Naked without shame in front of everyone

I am assuming that on this site we are all nudists, especially in this group no one should be ashamed to show themselves naked and is not bothered by seeing other nudes. I believe that showing yourself naked before being a sexual provocation is a gesture of freedom and sincerity. I love being naked and am happy that others see me naked. Being naked for me means showing me how I am, despite my flaws, without feeling the slightest shame. I am glad that others can see me naked, I want them to see me naked and my joy is greater the more people see me while I am naked. I am happy to be naked in front of anyone, I love to be able to share my nakedness with everyone. I hide nothing of what I am. I would like to meet and converse with other people who share the pleasure and desire to be naked and show themselves naked to everyone. Those who want to know me better can read what I wrote in my profile and (obviously) look at my photos. I gladly accept every friend request. Greetings to all (especially if naked)

This topic was edited
RE:Naked without shame in front of everyone

I definitely love to be naked, and even more to show myself naked. Naked without shame to be seen by anyone.

This post was edited

I have been called an exhibitionist a few times. But I am not so. I simply lack any shame for my body and am without concern about who sees me. I have nothing to hide and no valid reason for doing so. I neither designed nor made my body; I have no cause for pride or shame; it's just my body. I can see no valid reason for "protecting" others from the horror of seeing a member of their own species without artificial adornment.

Yes. I do wear clothing when and where the law requires it -- but it is nonsensical and victimless.

This post was edited

Progress for me today. Nude on my deck, nice breeze, R&B. Perfect. Then the lawn crew arrived. I always set out cold spring water for them on the front step. No cojones to do it nude, due to 90 year old neighbors. But, immediately returned to the deck, got naked and relaxed. Not sure I was seen by the back yard crew,but I felt great. Next goal is to meet a delivery person nude at my front door. Thanks TN for letting me be me.

This post was edited