Progress pics

Anybody interested in posting progress pics of their restoration to the group?

This topic was edited
RE: Progress pics

Anybody interested in posting progress pics of their restoration to the group?Here's one of me. I did my restoration before getting the piercings.

This post was edited

Good work, Paul. I've posted some progress photos to the site, but I guess they have to be approved by the moderator first.

This post was edited

I was successful in posting some progress pics of my foreskin restoration. Feel free to post pics of yours. Just make sure you include your face in the picture (site doesn't allow close-ups).

This post was edited

posted a few of my mushroomhead, i'm pleased with progress so far

This post was edited

Censors pretending penises, prepuce, foreskin, glans, testicles, clits, vulvas, nipples, or breasts or even sex (without which our species would never exist) are essentially obscene goes against the spirit & mission of Naturism & Nudism. That's how CLOSETED-NUDIST culture shames itself. It's amazing tn censors don't censor the words themselves also.

Women especially, but too many MEN are taught that our special body parts are shameful when they are THE KEYS to Life itself. They should be celebrated as such.

This post was edited

Women especially, but too many MEN are taught that our special body parts are shameful when they are THE KEYS to Life itself. They should be celebrated as such.

What I find especially interesting is to see a nudist women who is totally nude but she has one of both hands in front of her bush. What's she hiding? Some hair. She has more hair on her head than that.

This post was edited

the same is true for men & women who turn from the camera and only show their derriere which many would see as more INVITING & PROVOKATIVE than simply standing full frontal la VITRUVIAN-style.

This post was edited

amazing how SOME penis/prepuce/foreskin pics get nipped in the bud, yet others that make the cut are okay with the censors.

This post was edited

amazing how SOME penis/prepuce/foreskin pics get nipped in the bud, yet others that make the cut are okay with the censors.There's no consistency regarding such rules/guidelines. I've had a rabid moderator on my back for a while now who deletes EVERY image I post -- could be flowers, landscapes, wild animals, kitchen utensils, the back of my head, etc.

The real problem is that there's no appeals process, no redress, no communication, no discussion. The moderator has carte blanc to do whatever it wants. Opening a ticket is useless because no one reads the tickets. The ticket I opened regarding this issue is 12 days old and still marked as "Unread."

This post was edited

what are the rules for posting those pics ??? I has been nice to have FS again

This post was edited