RE:Caught naked @ home by outside neighborspostal lady

@85springer's post reminded me of when we were having out front porch replaced, an action which required the letterbox to be moved to the back door.
Before making the change I asked the postman whether this would cause an problems, mentioning that we often sunbathed naked in the back garden and he replied that it would be no problem at all to him or his colleagues.

This post was edited
RE:Caught naked @ home by outside neighbors

I the spring I was planting flowers in the front yard with a short beach cover up, it is see through but looks like I am wearing clothes. I had my ass to the road as a car stopped, I am like 20 feet from the road, He stayed awhile and I could tell what he was doing and it was making me wet, I did tease a little. Are back yard can be seen from the road Ron and I have had several cars stop for a better look. This year we plan to put a sign out at the end of the driveway " Nudists welcome " and see what happens

This post was edited

Haven't been caught, but out in backyard for 1st time - naked! Great time by chimnea enjoying a good beer by the camp fire! Very relaxing! Hope to have company here soon! For those who haven't- get out and enjoy - just stay safe within the limits of the law!

This post was edited

Haven't been caught, but out in backyard for 1st time - naked! Great time by chimnea enjoying a good beer by the camp fire! Very relaxing! Hope to have company here soon! For those who haven't- get out and enjoy - just stay safe within the limits of the law!

This post was edited

Not so daring as to go by the Ring video cam though.....perhaps another day!

This post was edited

Not so daring as to go by the Ring video cam though.....perhaps another day!

This post was edited

A REAL COINCIDENCE!
My neighbor's outside stair and entrance and bedroom window are directly across from my bedroom window. About an hour ago I got home form nude tanning, wearing only a tiny micro-brief. My windows and blinds are always open in spring and summer. I doffed the micro-brief almost before being fully inside my door. A few minutes later I went into the bedroom; the window expose most of the room. A moment later I had the feeling of being watched, I turned to face the open window and saw the neighbor lady standing on the deck outside her door staring at my fully nude form. I just continued with what I was doing fully nude in her full view...no worries for me...
If the neighbors, or most anyone for that matter, were to ask me to pose fully nude or even erotic for them, or send them my nude erotic pics, I would do it immediately...
I would never think of it as being caught,
; my fully nude fully exposed body is my art form.. I would think of it as showing off my art, my nude body...

This post was edited
Outside in the sun

I am a long time nudist and have entertained others who have become nudists. A few years ago, I lived in a rental house with a somewhat protected back yard. My girlfriend, wanting to keep her all over tan, would daily go into the back yard with her towel and sun herself. The next door neighbors had a two story house and she was sure at least one of the neighbors would go to the upstairs windows to look at her sunbathing. It did not bother her that they would look. In fact, she would have been ok with them joining her in sunning in our back yard.

This post was edited

love the idea of the sign. Would love to know the outcome.

This post was edited

I have a backyard with wrought iron fencing you can definitely see through. I am usually naked around the house (and work out of the house) as soon as I get up. When I take the dog out then yes still naked. So sometimes I am in the view of the street and am sure a neighbor has seen me. One has a window facing my backyard out of her breakfast room so would be hard to miss (and who knows if I was). AustinJohn

This post was edited