RE:Who saw you naked last?

This morning, I was up making tea and stood naked by the glass doors looking at the view over the fields when a young lady rode past on a horse. Busted !

This post was edited

Had a bonfire this past weekend. Way too hot for a bonfire, but we lit it anyway and then stayed a very long way away from it. And it got raging hot -- would have been really nice in the late fall.

Three guys came over and we sat out on the back deck, talked, eat, and drank beer. Very nice time.

This post was edited

My bartender and a couple bar buddies. This is a daily occurrence so no big deal here in the gay tropics.

This post was edited

Im currently having massage therapy as part of treatment for a lower back injury. The massage therapist gave me options for dress for the treatment. I was obviously nude & dont understand how he could have effectively massaged some of the areas if someone was wearing any sort of clothing. Ill be nude for my next one, too.

This post was edited

Been working on my wife's car for the last week in the garage. I've got the garage door open and the man door open because it's been close to 100F here for the last two weeks. Have lots of people in the neighborhood and neighbors out and about. I've provided myself with as much coverage as I can but I'm certain I've been seen naked by passerby's and the neighbors across the street. They are still waving, smiling and say "hi", so I guess they aren't too concerned if they have seen anything! ;DDD

This post was edited

I'm thinking the neighbor lady across the street and two houses down has seen me nude through my window in the evening. She's gotten much friendlier as she drives by the house, waving and smiling when she sees me. Just a hunch of mine as she's gotten much friendlier for no apparent reason.

This post was edited

cool breeze. normalize nudity. there's no harm in it.

This post was edited

Well, Thousands in US &Europe see me fully nude and fully exposed in stills and video clips every day, via my social media. Recently, I did another nude art figure modeling session, via zoom, with several dozen viewing.
As for seeing me nude live & in person:
About 2 weeks ago, I was doing a nude 10K forest trail run, I incountered a co-ed group of six bicyclers as we passed by on the trail.
A few days ago, I finished a pavement 19K run around town, wearing only a tiny micro brief.As I came passed my unit during cool down jog, a cute young lady who was just moving into the unit up the slope for me without her car come I said hello as I jogged past she said hi and reach for box out of her car, as I came back what her to go up the stairs to my unit she followed me up the stair with box in hand, I went inside and immediately took off my shoes and my brief and was fully nude she caused just outside my door and said Hello nice to meet you, you always run wearing that little, I said yes I'm nudist and if I'm in the forest I run nude oh, she said that's amazing so you have a absolutely beautiful body oh, I'd like to see you running nude. So I stepped out of the door fully nude directly in front of her oh, she said wow. I said well you're welcome to run with me or we can get together and just do some nudist activities and nude suntanning if you like. She said wow that sounds great once I get moved in and settled we should get together and do that. So I think she was the last one to see me fully nude, although I am almost always nude inside my home and the blinds and drapes are almost never closed, and I often spot my neighbor lady across the drive staring at me through the window when I'm nude oh, I just wave at her and she grins and continues to watch me.

This post was edited

The audience and bands at Cypress Cove's Nude-a-Palooza concert last weekend. Actually the very last person would be the person checking us out at the front office Sunday morning. After checking out we walked to our rental car and got dressed to head back to the airport.

This post was edited

About 150 people saw us nude at White Tail Resort during their fun Halloween party.

This post was edited