Might Head to Island Spa 6/22/21

Hello Everyone,

Have the day off and it is not going to be a beach day, so I am thinking of heading down to Island Spa on June 22 2021. I should be there in the afternoon and will be leaving around 6pm. If anyone is planning on going to the spa let me know. Have a great Tuesday.

This topic was edited
RE:Might Head to Island Spa 7/22/21

I missed this post (the month is wrong in the heading) until now. Just last night I booked an appointment for 3pm so will not be able to make it.

This post was edited

Yes it is for today. I made a typo. That is what happens when you type something late at night and tired...lol. I corrected the original post..

This post was edited

i thought it was July also. Need to properly set something up :)

This post was edited

How was it?

This post was edited

It was a good visit. This was my first visit since Covid hit. They made some renovations since the last time I was there. They updated the men's sauna, Have a nice steam room instead of the mist room, The mist room was extremely hot and could not last longer then 3 minutes. I was able to stay longer in the steam room. You can now look out the window in the restaurant area. Nice to see if it was raining or whatever it was doing outside. The food was good . There was a nice crowd there. Nice to do something that I enjoyed before Covid hit. I recommend the place.

This post was edited