Photo removed

I posted a picture of me in the group album but it was removed. I don't know why, it was not any different from most other pictures in the group.

This topic was edited
RE:Photo removed

When did you post this photo ?
I don't remember having approved a photo in the last few days.

It could be that a Truenudists moderator removed it, feeling it was in violation with Truenudists.com policy for photos.

This post was edited

Posted it the day before yesterday and it was pretty much the same kind of photo as several others in the group.

This post was edited

It may be that a site moderator thought it showed an erection.
Although my penis is only 4 to 5 inches flaccid, I have been accused of flaunting an erection when it is totally soft.

This post was edited

Definitely not in erection! I'll post it again, see what happens.

This post was edited

Ive had all my photos removed twice. Even my sunset photo on my profile page which I put back on again and is still there.
We intend to take more soon and attempt to upload again.

This post was edited

Photos removed again today, innocent and very mild pics of my wife. People complain that some members are afraid to show pics and want to hide away and be inconspicuous. Well its not the case here, but we are fighting a losing battle. We dont want a blank profile and we are doing our best to overcome it, it sucks !

This post was edited

Photos removed again today, innocent and very mild pics of my wife. People complain that some members are afraid to show pics and want to hide away and be inconspicuous. Well its not the case here, but we are fighting a losing battle. We dont want a blank profile and we are doing our best to overcome it, it sucks !
I have just noticed that your avatar picture actually contravenes the written rules. Perhaps you haven't read them properly.

This post was edited

I have seen a written rule about not being able to show a pic of wearing panties, there are lots of them on TN, no different to mine and those of my wife.
TN are working full time removing my photos.

This post was edited

I have seen a written rule about not being able to show a pic of wearing panties, there are lots of them on TN, no different to mine and those of my wife.TN are working full time removing my photos.

What about the rule forbidding shoring the genital area without showing the face?
Your main problem is that, having attracted the moderators' attention you are being carefully scrutinised.
Perhaps if you were to put your pictures on a different platform and provide a link that might work for us.

This post was edited