Parrothead weekend

W have finally felt comfortable enough to travel and have booked our trip to Cypress.
We had to cancel last year due to covid.
We booked during Parrothead weekend even though the event is cancelled, but they are still expecting a large crowd.
Any one else planning to be there?
July 24th & 25th

This topic was edited
RE:Parrothead weekend

The website says modified not cancelled, so who knows. We cant make it that weekend, but we will be there for Nude-a-Palooza in October. As long as there is a good crowd even if the event gets cancelled we will have a good time and Im sure you will too.

This post was edited

Sounds like a blast! Huge JB fan

This post was edited

Sure wish I could be. Sounds like a blast and I too love JB. Have a great time.

This post was edited

From what I read in the most recent newsletter they're having a not-parrothead weekend. Activities limited to the west pool area rather than all over like normal. And a reverse parade where all the parade entrants park in the grassy area behind the office and folks walk around to see the decorations.
Scaled down, but I'm sure it will still draw a pretty good sized crowd, as long as the weather cooperates a little.

This post was edited

I might be there that weekend

This post was edited

If anyone else is going, look us up! I'll be the one wearing the .......sunglasses! We'll be that good looking couple! LOL

She's a real beauty, a Caucasian cutie! Why she picked me I haven't a clue!

Typically we like to pick the lounges close to Cheeks, adjacent to the first cabana. Hopefully under an umbrella, with our rolling cooler. Provided I get there early enough each morning to reserve our favored spot.

I'll be up early, waiting for the pool gates to open, and will likely be first in line! Yes, I'm a bit obsessed! :-)

Feel free to join me in line for coffee or rum shots!

Clue: I'm currently reading a book about Bruce Lee. It will probably be laying out.

This post was edited

(Not) Parrot Head weekend seem to be a hit so far.
Lined up at the pool gate since 4:30 with coffee and rum with the others, who dare to gather hours before open to claim their favorite spot.
A lot of music and fun with hundreds in and around the pool all day.
Even the occasional shower hasn't stopped the die hards.
Going to be another great day!

This post was edited

Another beautiful morning. The end of an awesome weekend!

This post was edited