RE:Why so many pretend couples on the site?

And people can be "couples" without being legally married. I think that, if you're being certified as a couple, you have to provide clothed/nude pictures with both of you in the frame. But I could be wrong, And being certified isn't a requirement to post on the site.

This post was edited

There's a similar problem with men who are posing as fathers who lack dad credibility. I won't ask my sons to pose naked with me to prove my breeder status nor would I expect other dads or coupled individuals to do so. I respect how people have various personas for their own reasons. The fakes quickly wear thin.

This post was edited

Totally agree 100% couples should be able to prove and provide proof they are a cpl to anyone who asks.

You want to be able to summon a naked woman onto a cam anytime you like?

I believer there are sites like that, but they cost money to view.

This is the internet, some people will always pretend to be something they are not. Men pretending to be women, old men pretending to be multiple young men.

Even certified profiles have proven to be fakes.

You just have to be wary. If you think your talking to a fake, just stop, theyll just move on to someone more gullible.

This post was edited

We agree John Jean, had our share of fakes ,but you sift enough dirt sooner or later you find gold. So just keep sifting to find real couples.

This post was edited