Daring myself more

So lately I have been trying to dare myself into more public things to do nude. Like driving nude which I have done for years, or a walk through a dense and very not so frequented park.

I finally took the dive and walked to the end of my driveway at sunset last night to check my mail. It was very exhilarating. I live on a semi busy road cause we are next to a major intersection and people are always cutting through our neighborhood. I want to do it with more light out but I live in conservative town....very nudist unfriendly people.

I have also been answering my door more often nude to get pizza delivery or grubhub that sort of thing.

Sooooo freeing.

This topic was edited
RE:Daring myself more

If you haven't already...may want to check your local and state statues on public nudity. Most states wont do anything as long a you are inside your home but once you step out it may be a crime and you could be labeled a sex offender for the rest of your life. Not trying to convince you not to try just want you to be aware.

This post was edited

If you haven't already...may want to check your local and state statues on public nudity. Most states wont do anything as long a you are inside your home but once you step out it may be a crime and you could be labeled a sex offender for the rest of your life. Not trying to convince you not to try just want you to be aware.

Geez thanks for the encouraging words there bud. How about next time keep them to yourself. As most of us here on a nudist website are aware. It is quite illegal in almost every corner of the US to be nude in public. We know the consequences of our actions by trying to fit into a non accepting society. Much the same as I also have to deal with not only the straight community but also the LGBTQ community for being bisexual even though the third damn letter is for bisexuals and the community is supposed to be the one of the most accepting.

If I am caught I will be on my to the supreme court with legal challenges for the rest of my life, trying to open the eyes of humans and educate them much the same as the LGBTQ community, the BLM, the Me two and every other damn organization that continues to fight the discrimination and just plain ignorance and shortsightedness of people like you.

This post was edited

Since when does being naked in a public location make you a sex offender. As I understand sex offender laws they pertain to the goofs that are doing things with children.

This post was edited

Since when does being naked in a public location make you a sex offender. As I understand sex offender laws they pertain to the goofs that are doing things with children.

This post was edited

Ive been doing the same. Building up to taking the rubbish out to the bins at the end of my drive, right next to a busy road in the middle of the day. Do you think i should do it?

This post was edited

It varies state to state from what I have read here, but it is called indecent exposure which falls into the sex offenders list. I know guys taking a piss on a dumpster at 2am that on are on the list.

This post was edited

Here in the UK it is not an offence

This post was edited