Latest Airbnb guest.

A guy booked a one night stay in my guest room thru Airbnb. In his initial request he mentioned soaking in the hot tub. My pics show it with the house rules sign above .1 use common sense 2. no swimsuits allowed. I responded by asking if it was okay if I was ready to soak when he got here. He assured me that would be fine. So i was naked on my front porch when he pulled in the driveway just after dark. I shouted a " howdy" when I heard the car door slam. A few seconds later he came up on the porch buck naked himself. With only his car keys in his hand. Later after our 2 hour soak he did go get his luggage, his toiletry bag, he never had clothes on or even here in the house with him during his entire stay. He had run the Turtle Lake Nudist resort's 5k earlier in the day. He is my ideal kind of guest. Wish they all had that attitude.

This topic was edited
RE:Latest Airbnb guest.

Have you ever had a houseguest before who brought no clothing into the house.
If I ever stay at a clothing optional resort and the weather is warm enough, I intend to keep all of my clothing in the car and take out only sandals. personal care items, medications and some towels,

This post was edited

Have you ever had a houseguest before who brought no clothing into the house.

he is not the first to come up to the door naked, but I do think he is the first to never bring any clothing article into my home.

Even when he went to leave he and i stood in my driveway in view of the road nude saying goodbye.

This post was edited

Have you ever had a houseguest before who brought no clothing into the house.If I ever stay at a clothing optional resort and the weather is warm enough, I intend to keep all of my clothing in the car and take out only sandals. personal care items, medications and some towels,When I go to the men's resort in this area, I drive over there nude, register nude, spend the entire time there nude, check out nude, and drive home nude. I'm also a barefooter, so I don't even wear shoes. No one there has ever seen me with a stitch of clothing on.

This post was edited

I agree, hed be a perfect Couchsurfing visitor. Alas for me, my front driveway can be observed by passing vehicles and pedestrians. I have forgotten a few times and taken the bins out and checked the mail though.

This post was edited

I agree, hed be a perfect Couchsurfing visitor. Alas for me, my front driveway can be observed by passing vehicles and pedestrians. I have forgotten a few times and taken the bins out and checked the mail though.

my driveway is also in view of the lightly traveled road. The next morning while we stood there chatting as he went to leave i told him to keep an ear for the passing car. None came by.

This post was edited

A guy booked a one night stay in my guest room thru Airbnb. In his initial request he mentioned soaking in the hot tub. My pics show it with the house rules sign above .1 use common sense 2. no swimsuits allowed. I responded by asking if it was okay if I was ready to soak when he got here. He assured me that would be fine. So i was naked on my front porch when he pulled in the driveway just after dark. I shouted a " howdy" when I heard the car door slam. A few seconds later he came up on the porch buck naked himself. With only his car keys in his hand. Later after our 2 hour soak he did go get his luggage, his toiletry bag, he never had clothes on or even here in the house with him during his entire stay. He had run the Turtle Lake Nudist resort's 5k earlier in the day. He is my ideal kind of guest. Wish they all had that attitude.

Are you planning on keeping in touch?

This post was edited

Are you planning on keeping in touch?

Yes we have already traded texts.

This post was edited

Sounds like there's no point in hitting Turtle Lake except for the exercise. I'd skip it in favor of your resort!

This post was edited

Since he was coming from a clothing optional resort, I wonder if he drove to your place nude.
Also curious how much (little?) clothing he brought on the trip.
Was he from the general area or had he driven a long distance?

This post was edited

Someone else who leaves all clothing in the car.
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/112764/clothing-optional-or-clothing-not-allowed-any-preferance-/9/?highlight=854590

This post was edited