Island Spa Pass Discount

I just received an email from Island Spa. They have books of 10 admissions on sale for $250. That is $40 off the regular price and the sale ends July 6th. It is to celebrate their 6th anniversary and a portion of the proceeds will go to a charity. The passes are good for two years. I believe you can purchase the passes at the spa or online at https://www.islandspasauna.com/admissions-online-1

This topic was edited
RE:Island Spa Pass Discount

I saw that! And the passes are good any day of the week including holidays! Thats a great deal! Only 25 bucks per visit instead of 40 (weekends) or 35 (weekdays). Could save $150!

This post was edited

WOW!!! I was just there yesterday. I'll have to look into it. Need to act fast though.

This post was edited

Thats great! I need to get a book!

This post was edited

WOW!!! I was just there yesterday. I'll have to look into it. Need to act fast though.
It's a shame you didn't know about it. They would have let you use one of the coupons for that visit.

This post was edited

WOW!!! I was just there yesterday. I'll have to look into it. Need to act fast though.It's a shame you didn't know about it. They would have let you use one of the coupons for that visit.

I bought the book on line last night. It was surprisingly easy. I thought I would have to go there in person to purchase it. All I have to do is show the confirmation email and the coupons don't expire for 2 years. Thanks for the tip.

This post was edited

Ugh! Ive been busy and tried to get a book today. I couldnt do that online so I called them and was told the sale ended yesterday :(

This post was edited

Ugh! Ive been busy and tried to get a book today. I couldnt do that online so I called them and was told the sale ended yesterday :(

Too bad. It was an incredible deal. Hopefully, I'll run into you there one day.

This post was edited

Yeah, I was really disappointed.

This post was edited

I didn't get a book because I still have a book from before the pandemic. My guess is that they will run the sale again for Labor Day. They always run a better one for Black Friday.

This post was edited

I grabbed one on the night of the 5th. Looking forward to getting back there soon, but I've got a lot of weekend camping scheduled this summer. Might not get back there until September.

This post was edited