RE: trials of a naked teacher

Drakes is a nice quiet little place out in the middle of nowhere. Sounds like a smal faculty outing there would be fun. Isn't there also a nicer resort just north of Cinci that is easier to access than Drakes? I've got it on my to-do list for next summer.Drakes is about a 90 minute drive from Louisville and it's at least 90 minutes to Cincy then on to the club. I'd rather go to Drakes Ridge. It's more rural, nice trails to hike naked and take pictures w/o a lot of people. Also, they are very welcoming of gay members.

This post was edited

Even just being loosely affiliated with a school I'd lose my position.

This post was edited

Is it really necessary to have the OP/Group Admin here to resume or continue a discussion in this group? So she's been gone or hasn't logged in for sometime. The discussions and the group can still continue until someone, that's interested, sends a message to the site Admin/Owners and request that they make a change in the Group Admin. Take the group over if you're interested. ;-)

This post was edited

I'm a gay teacher/nudist married to my partner. Everyone at the school where I teach know I'm gay, married to a man and there's no problems. But only a few teachers know I'm a nudist and no students, as far as I know. It's an odd world we live in when the naked human body is obscene. But I have taken one straight teacher to a nearby nudist club and I just found out another teacher loves Haulover Beach so I guess there's progress being made.

This post was edited

Very well said Andy.

This post was edited

Thanks. Always try to speak from the heart!! :0(

This post was edited

Honesty is great, but the establishment has the power to fire you if they don't like something about you. I lost my teaching position because I was a whistleblower. We have a public life and we have a private life. We must be wise in deciding how to act in our public lives. After retirement, our life is ours.

This post was edited

What you say about being a retired teacher is so true. Since my previous post, my wife has retired and her attitude about being open about our nudist life has changed quite a bit. She wears these sheer house dresses/cover up she bought in the Caribbean. She's worn them for some time now and a couple of them are getting thread bare! hahaha
She'd put on a robe or a long sweater to go out front to do things but nowadays ... she's out on the porch, taking the trash cans out and bringing them back in and ... in the summer, she walks down to the mail box in these dresses. You have to get closer to her to realize that you can see through the dress but she says ... "I just avoid the neighbors from getting too close. And if they get close enough ... they should be focusing on my eyes!" hahaha
She doesn't care who knows we are nudists but won't talk about with just anyone. If she gets the sense that those we are going to talk to about it are mature and won't make jokes, she'll talk about it but if she senses they are gonna be childish and crack jokes about how we live or what we do for fun, recreation, vacation ... she'll not talk to them about it. She not nearly as afraid as she was while she was working.

This post was edited

I can tell you that Im Texas, even retired teachers can get in trouble. Teacher retirement in Texas can be stopped if any type of charges are brought up against you, even after you retire! Crazy but true, I read the paperwork regarding it. So even under retirement, teachers are held to a standard that non-retired are held. Doesnt make sense. Also, its not admins or state officials you should worry about finding you on here, its vindictive/troublemaking students who cause all teachers problems if they can, retired or not. Be safe!

This post was edited

I have read a number of stories of teachers being fired once nude pictures of them were found.

This post was edited