Overly restrictive rules for groups - thoughts?

I know the moderator of a group can set their own rules and if I dont like them I dont have to join and could even create my own group. But there are some interesting groups Ive enjoyed reading and at times would like to add my two cents to (if its even worth that much :D ). Anyway the user miev123 is moderator on a number of groups like Everyday Naked Living and on those groups the rules are:

"MUST BE CERTIFIED!" "NO" Absolutely "NO" Private, Or "This user only allows picture/video access to friends," Blank or Empty profiles. Must have at least 2 full frontal nude photos w/ face Must have profile pic. For true nudists who want to meet or share with other true nudists!

I dont have a problem with most of it but because of personal and employment reasons I will not post two full frontal pictures with no restrictions. I exchanged some messages with miev123 quite a while back regarding this and while acknowledging he can establish the rules the way he wants I just pointed out reasons this seems to me to be requiring too much. I didnt get anywhere and now miev123 has apparently blocked me and more recently I can no longer even read the groups that have discussions Im interested in reading. I could be reading too much into this but I feel like miev123 is trying to force people to post pictures that they cant because of personal and or employment issues so that he can collect them. Why else would the requirement be as it is?

Thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE:Overly restrictive rules for groups - thoughts?

I know the moderator of a group can set their own rules and if I dont like them I dont have to join and could even create my own group. But there are some interesting groups Ive enjoyed reading and at times would like to add my two cents to (if its even worth that much :D ). Anyway the user miev123 is moderator on a number of groups like Everyday Naked Living and on those groups the rules are:"MUST BE CERTIFIED!" "NO" Absolutely "NO" Private, Or "This user only allows picture/video access to friends," Blank or Empty profiles. Must have at least 2 full frontal nude photos w/ face Must have profile pic. For true nudists who want to meet or share with other true nudists!I dont have a problem with most of it but because of personal and employment reasons I will not post two full frontal pictures with no restrictions. I exchanged some messages with miev123 quite a while back regarding this and while acknowledging he can establish the rules the way he wants I just pointed out reasons this seems to me to be requiring too much. I didnt get anywhere and now miev123 has apparently blocked me and more recently I can no longer even read the groups that have discussions Im interested in reading. I could be reading too much into this but I feel like miev123 is trying to force people to post pictures that they cant because of personal and or employment issues so that he can collect them. Why else would the requirement be as it is?Thoughts?

I agree with you. I will not post full frontal nude photos because I do not trust the security of anything on the internet, so there are several interesting groups that I cannot access.

This post was edited

Have the same problem with said moderators and another (Avardo) has created over 20 more that already exist, believing it's only for the photoes. Where do they get the time to moderate unless it's for non-nudist reasons.

This post was edited

If this was a genuine nudist site with only real and respectful people, then that would be one thing. Sadly this site is anything but and it seems to get worse by the day. There are far too many creeps who would do anything to make money including stealing your photos and selling them all over the internet to anyone with a penny in their pocket. They could care less if you lose your job, career, spouse, etc. You are being smart to resist being forced to post full frontal nudes in order to join a group. If you do not feel comfortable with the rules of any group, then you just do not become a part of that group (which you have done). Congratulations!

This post was edited

Ive recently found that on joining groups this Miev guy is the moderator and then writes some copy and paste quite rude messages. Although the groups were of my interest, any group that would have someone such as h as moderator probably isnt one Id enjoy in the long run. Im just moving on and he can have his little empire. I DO however understand your frustration and its good to complain sometimes. I have better things to do than del with online empire builders maki g demands of me.
Geoff

This post was edited

This is why I wish all wise and responsible adults would show some spine and solidarity and get proactive about this issue with potentially "compromising" photos getting leaked. Everyone should take selfies naked and slung over a toilet (preferably an obviously public one) with one or more bottles of booze nearby, as well as maybe a straw and a little baggie or something for added punch.

Flood the internet with them. Once nearly everyone has one, they'll cease to be an issue.

Stand up and take action! Do it for the children! Leave them a world where this stuff isn't a fear anymore!

This post was edited

It's ironic when a group monitor demands pictures to prove your authenticity while the site mod removes at the same time as your mailbox is getting flooded with spam from fake people advertising sex sites.
I've kind of given up on all that along with idea of "true nudism." "True" + any "ism" = rigid dogma.
This site is dying.
Add your thoughts to a good thread, give your contact info to a select few to continue communicating offsite and good luck.

This post was edited

That miev123 bloke is a clown. I have full frontal pics that I only allow friends to see because of work etc. For some reason he has blocked me so I can't plead my case. So I just keep trying to join his groups so he keeps having to sending me those stupid messages. Petty for petty I say.Complete clown.

I agree. If you read his rules, which I copied into my original post, or ask him (which I did before he blocked me) the pictures cannot be private. He doesnt care.

This post was edited

That miev123 did the same to me, Blocked me from his profile and his groups. I dont know why I didnt do anything wrong, just wanted to join a group. Cant communicate with him since I am Blocked. Rambo8969 has created many interesting groups but has a Private Profile which makes me suspicious in joining his groups. What is he hiding with a private profile?

This post was edited

I had the same issue with him despite being a certified long term member of good standing. Based on his other perverted posts I believe he's actually catfishing to collect other users pictures - he blocks before he can be reported for it.

This post was edited

That miev123 did the same to me, Blocked me from his profile and his groups.
So I am not the only one. He sent me a Welcome-message to his group and then blocked me.

My experience with private profiles is that they only want to cover up that they have an empty profile without any information or media.

This post was edited