RE:Guys with Prince Albert

Hi Guys
Nice to see, so many others that love their PA :) I'd been thinking about getting one for years, as I'd always liked them and a mate had got one and I loved the look and feel of it. One day I just decided to go for it and found myself in the studio, waiting to get it done. I have to be honest, the waiting was the worst part lol. The actual procedure, didn't hurt at all, in fact my nipples hurt a hell of a lot more, there was just a sharp pinch and that was it. The sense of relief and liberation, as I walked out, was huge :)
I started off with an 08g and then after about 4 months, went back for an 06g, then an 04g. I planned to stop at an 02g but when the piercer said to me " welcome to the big league ", began to think about an 0g lol. I waited about 6 months and then took the plunge and went for it. The actual jump from a 6mm to an 8mm, hurt more than the actual initial piercing and took awhile to settle down and get used to, but all this time, I had the thought of an 00g in my head. I like to use sounds and I began to stretch my exit hole myself, taking my time with the help of lube and poppers lol. I ordered a 00g on line and then one night, decided to go for it. I took my time with a sound and then the 00g just slid in nicely. It took awhile to get used to the stretch and extra weight but I've never had any trouble with it. I leave it in all the time, but I actually have a 12mm that I sometimes, put in and that big boy wears 5oz and feels fantastic. It's too heavy to leave in all the time but I love the stretch it gives my cock, as it swings about lol
Anyway, my advice to anyone thinking about getting one is, go for it. I love mine and don't regret it at all . I hope this helps someone, to take the plunge. Good luck xx

This post was edited

My PA became famous in Ch 4's Naked Attraction in early May. Then it reappeared in close-up on their Gogglebox in early June. I guess it is fairly chunky at 10mm thick.

This post was edited

My PA became famous in Ch 4's Naked Attraction in early May. Then it reappeared in close-up on their Gogglebox in early June. I guess it is fairly chunky at 10mm thick.

The program's presenter said WOW! she had never seen one so big.

This post was edited