Heat wave

Are any of you in the areas affected by the current heat wave spending even more time nude than usual?
I am not, since our grandson is staying with us, but I am wearing a minimal amount of clothing most of the time

This topic was edited
RE:Heat wave

Sadly no nude here either. I was not sure about getting a bun burn.

This post was edited

My company was already planning on moving to a hybrid mode where we all give up our offices and just sign out an office when needed and work from home when it makes sense. COVID sped that up, so now I work from home Mondays and Fridays and head home for any end of day online meetings other days. The only problem is my home office is the warmest room in the house (heated fish tank, work and home computers, and tube guitar amp all heat it up). So Ive started working nude while in my home office (with shorts and a tee shirt ready for any video calls). I also built a home gym when our office gym closed last year and spend 30 minutes nude on the stationary bike then stay nude for the night every night. Mrs J&C wont join me nude unless we are at the local nudist camp (one or two weekends per month), but doesnt mind me being nude more at home. So the heat wave hasnt necessarily made me spend more time nude, but summer in general has.

This post was edited

My company was already planning on moving to a hybrid mode where we all give up our offices and just sign out an office when needed and work from home when it makes sense. COVID sped that up, so now I work from home Mondays and Fridays and head home for any end of day online meetings other days. The only problem is my home office is the warmest room in the house (heated fish tank, work and home computers, and tube guitar amp all heat it up). So Ive started working nude while in my home office (with shorts and a tee shirt ready for any video calls). I also built a home gym when our office gym closed last year and spend 30 minutes nude on the stationary bike then stay nude for the night every night. Mrs J&C wont join me nude unless we are at the local nudist camp (one or two weekends per month), but doesnt mind me being nude more at home. So the heat wave hasnt necessarily made me spend more time nude, but summer in general has.

I have an acquaintance who said he doesn't bother to dress for video calls. He said he keeps the cameral aimed at his face and if someone sees enough of his shoulders and upper chest to realize that he isn't wearing a shirt, he doesn't care.
He is a part time semi-retired consultant so he probably has more leeway than a regular full time employee would.

This post was edited

I haven't noticed a heat wave, it's just summertime. The temperature here is only about 90* for the high, which is a little cooler than usual for this time of year. How much hotter than that is it for you?

This post was edited

I haven't noticed a heat wave, it's just summertime. The temperature here is only about 90* for the high, which is a little cooler than usual for this time of year. How much hotter than that is it for you?
Mid 90s, but I am hundreds of miles further north in New Jersey.

This post was edited

In the Seattle area, we set records for Highest temps in recorded history. While only 108F on Monday, it was with 42% humidity and the normal highs are in the mid-80s for this area with the occasional jump to low 90s. Air Conditioning is not something that comes standard in this area, so most were putting up with it using fans, or at most a portable AC unit. Growing up near Sacramento, CA with 114 degree summers was nothing compared to the misery that hit the Seattle area Saturday, Sunday and topping out on Monday. For example today, Wednesday, it is 34F cooler than Monday at the same time, this is more normal.

This post was edited

My wifes cousin in south central Oregon posted pictures day before yesterday on her Facebook page of her outdoor thermometer with time and a couple shots of weather app. The pictures started at 114 degrees and over several hours, more pictures with it peaking at 119 with comments along the line of how miserably hot it was.

Im in the Sacramento area and weve been spared this largest heat staying in the more normal 95 to 102 range. We did have a heat wave where our thermometer hit 118 one day in late May or early June.

This post was edited

Pa been in the 90s last 4 days been nice being nude after work cold front came throught be seeing next Tuesday getting hot again

This post was edited

Southern hemisphere here. 61 was the high, with full sun. It was a beautiful day for a bbq. :)

This post was edited

In the Seattle area, we set records for Highest temps in recorded history. While only 108F on Monday, it was with 42% humidity and the normal highs are in the mid-80s for this area with the occasional jump to low 90s. Air Conditioning is not something that comes standard in this area, so most were putting up with it using fans, or at most a portable AC unit. Growing up near Sacramento, CA with 114 degree summers was nothing compared to the misery that hit the Seattle area Saturday, Sunday and topping out on Monday. For example today, Wednesday, it is 34F cooler than Monday at the same time, this is more normal.

It has gotten to us in Michigan now and though it is only getting into the 90's that is a heat wave for this area. We too do not have air conditioning standard, but I've put window units through the walls of our house for the days when 80 plus and humidity to match get here. We will normally have only a handful of days each year that reach 90, but this year we got that many by the middle of June. Since my wife is now working from home, the AC is even more important

This post was edited