RE:Naked boating

Living in Ohio on the shores of Lake Erie, I am a big fan of naked boating. Heading out for a nice sunny day..go out a few miles..strip down..rub sunscreen every where..listen to some good music, sunbathe, swim, and have a great time. Let me know if you want to join me next summer!

I've never been naked boating but it sounds GREAT! I would love to join if I had the chance. I would like to get a sail boat, maybe in or part of retirement, and sail naked as much as possible and also have naked friends, partners join me.

This post was edited

Sounds Like a great time!

This post was edited

Has anyone here ever had the opportunity to launch a boat nude and have no clothing with you?

It's my understanding that lakes in Missouri have an interesting rule/law with regard to nudity. That is, as long as the boat in tethered to shore or a dock, that anyone visible above deck must be covered. However, as soon as the boat is floating free, nudity is entirely acceptable.

So, you'd have to have clothing on while you launched the boat, but once launched, you can lose the clothing.

This post was edited

I have a place on a canal by a river. Im an early riser, and have walked to and prepped the boat (in a slip behind the house) nude, driven it a few miles upriver to a spot with wildlife, and done my photography nude until I heard the first boat motor nearby; about two hours in all.

This post was edited

Just before i went back on the road, i borrowed a friends boat and was out on the lake of the Ozarks. i was nude the entire time, it was so nice. anchored in a cove and laid out in the sun and when i got too hot, in the water i went. a few people acknowledged me and others did not, but it was a great day

This post was edited

That is an interesting law - i like it

This post was edited

Any laws you know of governing nudity on Long Island Sound?

Don't know for certain, but should OK because it would be federal not state.

This post was edited

federal waters start 12 miles south of RI , and Long Island. the sound is inland waters.

Someone once asked the CG and they said 100 yards from a buoy or channel and you should be fine

This post was edited

federal waters start 12 miles south of RI , and Long Island. the sound is inland waters.Someone once asked the CG and they said 100 yards from a buoy or channel and you should be fine

Thanks for the correction. I thought it was much less.

This post was edited

Has anyone here ever had the opportunity to launch a boat nude and have no clothing with you?

When I lived in Central NY State, I towed my boat to the state boat launch just east of Southwick Beach. It was a weekday so when I got to the boat launch there was no one there. My friend that was with me and is as much of an exhibitionist as I am suggested that we take off our swimsuits and leave them in the truck. That meant we would have no clothing at all on the boat for the day. She also suggested a dare / bet that when we got back to the launch we would flip a coin and the loser (winner?) would go get the truck and trailer nude no matter how many people were there. I agreed with it all, and launched the boat and I parked the truck and walked back to the dock nude. We headed out to the lake and went to the unofficial nude beach at Lakeview Management area and spent a few hours there before heading back. Before we got back to the launch we did the coin flip and I lost (won!) When we got to the dock there was a couple there getting ready to launch their boat. He was in a speedo and her in a very skimpy bikini so I figured they would not be too offended by me being nude. As I got out of the boat, I heard the woman say "Nice!" The guy came over and saw me and then saw my friend nude in the boat and said "That is so cool!" We chatted for a while and I told them about our dare / bet and he told his girlfriend " I feel so overdressed here" and took off his speedo and se followed by removing her bikini. He said to her "do you want to do the same bet? and she said "that sounds exciting" I did explain that if there were children at the launch I would have wrapped in a towel but I figured the the two of them would not have been offended by me being nude. They said I figured right They launched their boat and headed out and I went and got the truck and we loaded up the boat and left. Was a cool feeling being miles away from any clothing. We did that a couple times after that.
I wonder how their return to the dock went.
When I retire in a couple years I will have a summer camp in the area and have a boat. one thing on my bucket list is to leave the camp with the boat, go to the boat launch, spend the day on the boat then back to the launch, load up the boat and back home without any clothes with me.

This post was edited