National Nude Recreation Week

"July 5 to 11 is National Nude Recreation Week, a time when naturist organizations
such as the American Association For Nude Recreation (AANR) and
The Naturist Society (TNS) go all out to promote the benefits of enjoying lifes pursuits sans clothes.

Naturists (aka nudists) have historically been a secretive lot, congregating on remote beaches or
behind high fences in naturist resorts, but over the last few decades, the joys and benefits of
nude recreation have become more widely appreciated, and naturism has entered the mainstream.

Today, people are far more open to sharing their naked pursuits ...

So what activities can you do naked? "

12 Activities To Try During National Nude Recreation Week
www.travelawaits.com/2670614/activities-to-try-during-national-nude-recreation-week/

This topic was edited
RE:National Nude Recreation Week

July 5 to 11 is National Nude Recreation Week
What are your plans besides sitting in front of an electronic device?

This post was edited

I will have to see how many different nude activities I can do during the week and keep count. Being that I don't live as a full time nudist, it will be a personal challenge.

This post was edited

I'll be celebrating with my local non-landed group, the Sacramento River Dippers, at Laguna del Sol. It'll be hot, but I'm planning to set up a large sunshade, Even if you're not a member of LdS or the River Dippers, it might be a good time to come out and introduce yourselves. (You'll have to pay the day use fee, but I believe it's discounted if you have an AANR or TNS membership card.)

https://www.lagunadelsol.com/

This post was edited

... it will be a personal challenge.
Most important thing is have fun doing it.
Just make sure you don't involve cops while you're having fun.

This post was edited

We spent all weekend -- including the 5th -- at our local nudist camp. Lots of hiking, lying in the sun (once the rain stopped on Sunday!), visiting residents and RV'ers we know, and dancing at night. Before leaving we talked about maybe driving down just for a day trip on Saturday for the end of Nude Recreation Week. Other than about 3 hours that I went into the office, I spent today working nude from my home office (and plan to do the same tomorrow and Thursday). Then I went out to the garage to continue the task of filling our trash and recycle bins with as much of our old clutter as possible each week in order to eventually clean out the basement for a home gym. The garage door was open, but I had enough boxes piled up to be sure nobody could see me from the waist down from the street or from neighbors' houses. The basement is already cleaned out enough to move the stationary bike and some free weights there, so tonight I'll be working out nude from the basement gym.

This post was edited

... at Laguna del Sol. It'll be hot,
Been there. Done that.
It was 98F(37C) during the day and 88F(31C) at night.
Miserable for a good part of the day.

After a good cold shower at around 9pm
and a good 15-20 minute air dry(not towel dry), felt better.

Good luck and enjoy.

This post was edited

Well, I was able to do a couple things nude for "nude recreation week". I was able to be nude around the house both while working and also doing chores around the house.
I was able to go on another2+ mile evening walk on trails in a very suburban area with nothing but my shoes and car keys. I was also able to do some boating nude, get some sun while nude boating and even went skinny dipping with other boaters in the area. My wife was not as enthusiastic about it as I was, but, she is a textile. It was really fun and to my knowledge no one was the wiser.

So nice to be free of clothes for these activities.

This post was edited

"July 5 to 11 is National Nude Recreation Week ... go all out to promote the benefits of enjoying lifes pursuits sans clothes.
What are your plans for National Nude Recreation Week 2022?

This post was edited