Strip Bar

So the other day I decided to go to a stripper bar and have a drink or three and watch the dancers. One of the dancers caught my eye and asked her for a private dance. During the dance I commented on her nipple and belly button piercings and asked her if she had any lower. Her response, he!! no and told her, I did. I said she could reach down and feel them if she wanted and she did. She was kind of shocked that I actually was pierced. After the dance I asked her if she wanted to see them. Now since I am in a chair I can get away with wearing a long shirt and nothing else and no one can tell the difference. She said she did and lifted my shirt and looked. She was impressed that I had as many as I do.

Later I got another private dance and after I told her I liked her ink work. She asked if I had any and said I had 3. One on my shoulder, one on my chest, and the third is on my pubic area above the penis. She wanted to see it and lifted up my shirt and said she loved it.

Anyone else ever been able to show their piercings like that in a public setting?

This topic was edited
RE:Strip Bar

Sounds to me like near a $100 night with drinks. :D

This post was edited

Yea, about that.

This post was edited

I think she does and the younger guys stayed close to the stage.

This post was edited

Strippers like anyone willing to pay for a dance.

This post was edited

Remember that those girls have to pay to dance in the club. Thats why, but its a ruff job.

I was wearing a gland ring when I went. The dancer moved on me so much she pushed the ring off my head. It was funny looking for the ring on the floor with her.

This post was edited

Dancers are being paid to tell you what you want to hear.

Had a friend who had friends who worked in a club and so heard all of the stories about how easy it is to dupe guys and separate them from their money.

If you keep going back and throwing money at her, she should be able to retire from the 'business' sooner then later. Doing so is known as "providing a real community service".

This post was edited

Dancers are being paid to tell you what you want to hear.Had a friend who had friends who worked in a club and so heard all of the stories about how easy it is to dupe guys and separate them from their money.If you keep going back and throwing money at her, she should be able to retire from the 'business' sooner then later. Doing so is known as "providing a real community service".

Years ago, when I was able bodied, the strippers "worked" the floor after they were done on the stage. Now they go and sit at the bar or a booth and you have to go to them for extra attention.

This post was edited

Is this really a topic for a nudist website?

This post was edited

A lot are but some including this one are not

This post was edited

Is this really a topic for a nudist website?

It was a positive nudist experience.

This post was edited