RE:Heat wave

It's supposed to be 106 degrees here on Saturday, I'm planning to go to Laguna del Sol and be nude for two days, and hope that there'll be some breezes from the lake.

This post was edited

It's supposed to be 106 degrees here on Saturday, I'm planning to go to Laguna del Sol and be nude for two days, and hope that there'll be some breezes from the lake.

Will you bring any clothes except what you wear to get there?

This post was edited

In Western New York, it has been an usually hot and dry summer thus far. When I work in the garden, I wear old sneakers and an old pair of ripped shorts. I don't wear anything until it's time to go outdoors. Sitting here naked waiting for the sun to go down a little before going to the yard for more work.

This post was edited

In Western New York, it has been an usually hot and dry summer thus far. When I work in the garden, I wear old sneakers and an old pair of ripped shorts. I don't wear anything until it's time to go outdoors. Sitting here naked waiting for the sun to go down a little before going to the yard for more work.

How badly are the shorts ripped?

This post was edited

Pretty badly, frayed at the bottom, can't button them because the waist is too tight and there is a big hole in the front, right below the zipper, which I use to hold them up. The wife would never let me wear them in public, but they are comfortable

This post was edited

Do things sometimes fall out through the hole or at the frayed bottom?

This post was edited

Weve been lucky in north Florida; it has not been as hot as usual this year. It hasnt hit 90 F in the past several days. That said, Im sure the temperature will increase in the future and well deal with those too.

This post was edited

Pretty badly, frayed at the bottom, can't button them because the waist is too tight and there is a big hole in the front, right below the zipper, which I use to hold them up. The wife would never let me wear them in public, but they are comfortable

Sounds like these shorts are a candidate for one or all of three things other men have done with old shorts that they only wear in their own yard.
Cut off the waistband. If you can't button it you might as well get rid of it.
Open the crotch along the inseam so the goods are still covered but can hang completely free. Since it already has a hole, you're part way there.
Open the side seams for freer leg motion.

This post was edited

Another Hot weekend coming. Here in the Sacramento area the forecast is:
Tomorrow 109
Saturday 113
Sunday 109
Monday 101

Time to get a drink and sit in the pool

This post was edited

Another Hot weekend coming. Here in the Sacramento area the forecast is:Tomorrow 109Saturday 113Sunday 109Monday 101Time to get a drink and sit in the pool

Nude?

This post was edited