RE:Heat wave

Nude?

At Laguna del Sol, that's the only way! (True, it's clothing-optional except at the pools, but I doubt there will be many people in clothes.)

This post was edited

Of course! I was out there quite a while today. Tomorrow I have to go to the SF Bay Area fo4 part of the day, but will most likely be back in our pool by late afternoon.

This post was edited

Missed you at LdS last weekend, FullSun. Yeah, it was hot (around 110 both days) but we managed to have fun and the barbeque was sold out, with over 30 diners, Met some wonderful people, too!

This post was edited

Glad you had a good time woodsman21. Life has gotten insane again so I couldnt make it to Laguna Del Sol this weekend and doubt I will be able to over the next few weeks. :(

This post was edited

Are you still able to have a reasonable amount of nude time at home or do you have responsibilities that require you to remain clothed?

This post was edited

Sometimes the hole, but not the bottom. Sadly, I'm not that gifted for that to happen

This post was edited

Sometimes the hole, but not the bottom. Sadly, I'm not that gifted for that to happen

Have you considered any of my suggestions above for increased comfort/decreased coverage?

This post was edited

well, naked at all times at home, naked in the car when I'm driving almost all the time, and naked hiking for a few hours almost every day (whenever possible) so I'm not sure I could spend more time naked... although I'm sure trying!

This post was edited

Yes,its been in the mid to high 90's for a month.I wear no clothes when Im home. I sleep naked so I just get up and go around the house, I have been getting up earlier so I can enjoy the cool air on my deck.I have only been getting dressed to go down to the river to go skinny-dipping.

This post was edited