Tips on things you can do to extend your nudity at the gym

I love to be nude in the gym changing room. Ill strip off my gym kit and walk totally nude holding my towel away from me to the shower. Have my shower dry of at the shower then walk back nude to the locker. I then do everything I can to extend the time Im nude before putting on clothes. Ill shave. Do my hair. Walk around. Put deodorant on. Still hoping someone will start a chat with me while Im nude so I can extend it further. Im running out of ideas on how to stay nude longer.

So any other tips on extending my nude gym time would be great.

This topic was edited
RE:Tips on things you can do to extend your nudity at the gym

Waiting for our local gym to reopen after lockdown. But even then the changing rooms will be very restricted in use for now. They expect you to change at home before/after going. Not keen, I prefer to cool down, shower and change before driving home. But guess that will come.

This post was edited

Our old gym didn't allow us to walk naked around the locker room. We had to wear a towel. That gym closed during lockdown and a new gym is now open. Not sure what their rules are yet.

This post was edited

I always strip before drinking my post workout protein shake.

This post was edited

The gyms here are opened back up and showering is allowed. In addition to the things you mentioned, the protein shake option is another great way to extend you nude time. I tend to take my time neatly putting all my things back into my gym bag. The one thing Ive noticed is that Im usually the only one in the locker room. As people go back to work in the office, Im thinking that more people will start to use the locker room and showers more.

This post was edited

What is the point of a locker--room if you cannot be nude?

This post was edited

What is the point of a locker--room if you cannot be nude?
Excellent point. If genitals are hidden with towels and underwear, may as well have one locker room for all genders.

This post was edited

My routine.

Come in, find a locker, put my stuff in it, strip nude, put my clothing in the locker, and lock it. Walk to the urinal and take a piss in the nude. Walk back to my locker, put my shorts and t-shirt on, and go work out. Return.

Strip, put shorts and t-shirt into locker, walk nude to shower, rinse off nude with curtain open, return to locker nude.

Get swimsuit and goggles. Walk to door to pool nude. Put swim shorts on at the door. Swim. Return.

Pull swim shorts off as soon as back inside locker room, hang up shorts and goggles on hook and spend time in steam bath.

Shower with curtain open. Take good long piss while in shower. Get swim shorts and goggles and return to locker. Get towel out of locker and dry off. Go to scale (without towel) and weigh myself. Go to sinks and comb out hair.

Back to locker to get toothbrush and toothpaste. Back to sink and mirror to brush teeth.

Back to locker to check messages on my phone.

Get dressed. Leave.

This post was edited

What is the point of a locker--room if you cannot be nude?Excellent point. If genitals are hidden with towels and underwear, may as well have one locker room for all genders.

The lockers might as well be out in the lobby area.

This post was edited

Now that I am finally getting back to some sort of a gym routine, after my workout I go to the locker room, take off my shorts and shirt then spend a few minutes nude going through my backpack for my speedo. I put on my speedo, go to the sauna and do 300 crunches. Then I quick rinse in the shower and go to the pool area. A little bit of cool off time and hit the hot tub. After the hot tub I head for the shower and take off my speedo and shower with the curtain open. I then walk back to my locker nude and dry off. Sometimes I "forget" my speedo and have to walk back to the shower area nude to get it. I don't take a towel with me to the wet areas, so once the speedo comes off I am nude.

This post was edited

I hope y'all are also freeballing while out on the gym floor. This at least gives you a nearly nude feel. I wear some silkies or jog shorts.... liner removed.

This post was edited