RE:Tips on things you can do to extend your nudity at the gym

oh yes, I freeball every day at the gym. It feels good especially when wearing polyester shorts which allows my boys to swing. And in the pool (coed) I wear unlined trunks which is as naked as I can get in the gym.

This post was edited

I take advantage of the locker room and extending nudity as long as possible after my workout. I usually choose the lockers by the front and undress naked right out in the open of guys around me as well as guys walkin in and out. Ill walk across the room naked to the urinals, then walk over and weigh myself while others around me come and go. I shower open to the locker area and can be seen by guys coming in to change into their workout clothes. After finishing my shower, ill stand naked under the hand dryer for awhile, again while other guys come and go around me.

This post was edited

One great way to extend nudity is to bring and apply body moisturizer post shower. My gym buds and I would typically hang naked by the lockers and casually apply them. It was a great way to have some post-workout social time and stay naked a bit longer...it's also good for the skin :)

This post was edited

I like going to a Korean Spa that requires everyone to be naked. Love leaving my clothes in the locker and walking around naked. It is so much fun not having to worry on what to wear and enjoy the freedom of being naked in the spas, steam room and sauna. It feels so good relaxing in a chair around the spas or taking a short naked nap laying a heated floor in a small room nearby. There is no hurry in getting dressed after hanging out naked with the other guys at the Korean Spa.

This post was edited

I so agree. Loved going to Imperial Spa in Garden Grove when I lived in the OC

This post was edited

I like your approach to gym and pool garb. I also cut the linings from my swim briefs. I don't like feeling trapped in those snug swim briefs and without the lining, I do get a freer feeling.
If I had my druthers, I would swim nude as I did as a kid at the YMCA. Even as an adult male, in the late 60s and 70s, swimming at the Y was always nude. There was no modesty among the guys. We were all just guys hangin' out free from imposed modesty.

This post was edited

I like your approach to gym and pool garb. I also cut the linings from my swim briefs. I don't like feeling trapped in those snug swim briefs and without the lining, I do get a freer feeling.
If I had my druthers, I would swim nude as I did as a kid at the YMCA. Even as an adult male, in the late 60s and 70s, swimming at the Y was always nude. There was no modesty among the guys. We were all just guys hangin' out free from imposed modesty.

This post was edited

I stay nude as long as I can.....I take a long shower with no curtains pulled. I spend extra time drying my body and then at the locker I generally am checking messages on my phone while naked and enjoying that time. I do use lotion on my legs and arms while nude at the locker and dressing, my shorts are last to go on.

There is something about the "locker room" male bonding in the nude that I appreciate and feel somewhat grateful to share that time with other men. Having a brief conversation during this time with another in the locker room, makes it even more bonding.

And then there is the lock that I have to try the combination several times before it actually works............
These are my tips to extend nudity at the gym.
Ken

This post was edited

It is strange how often my combo lock doesnt seem to open for me there either.
Wow, you must have the same kind of lock that I have. but it only malfunctions when I am nude

This post was edited

I try to stay naked as much and for as long as possible. I am amused when I see guys doing the towel dance. I usually arrive at the gym in nylon running shorts (the short ones like army PT shorts) of course with no underwear. I do my workout then change slowly into my unlined speedo. after the whole sauna, hot tub pool and shower and of course the nude walk back to my locker. I put my running shorts on and leave the gym shirtless for the bike ride home.
A few weeks ago I was doing my crunches in the sauna and this young Latino guy came in. The sauna benches are in a L and two tiers. I usually am in the corner on the upper bench and he sat near me . He had his phone and I heard a click as if he was taking my picture. I looked at him and he said "Sorry I may have taken your picture by mistake" I said "No problem, take all the pics you want" He took about 20 pics of me including about 10 close-ups of the front of my speedo with my growing bulge. He then said "I would love to take some pics of what is in that speedo" I told him it would have to wait until I took a shower after I use the hot tub. I did a quick rinse then went to the hot tub for 10 minutes. As I walked past the shower I saw him still in the sauna. The sauna door is directly opposite the showers. I walked to the end shower turned around so I was facing him and took off my speedo. I saw him hold up his phone so I know he was taking pics of me standing there nude. I stepped in the shower and started rinsing off with the curtain open as always. Next thing I know he is in the shower opposite mine taking pics of me showering. I made sure to face him to give him the best view and he walked over to me and started taking close ups of my now hard cock (my cock loves cameras!) As much as I would have loved to stay there and be photographed nude I had to go to work. I walked back to the locker nude and hard and he was in front of me taking pics all the way. He then took several pics of me nude in the locker room before I got dressed and left. I gave him my email address and asked him to send me the pics, but I never heard from him and have not seen him at the gym since, . Hopefully they will show up online

This post was edited