RE:Shorts

Freeballing with shorts is the only way to do it (this applies to any form of trousers) and I do it even when doing job interviews, which I have one this morning.

This post was edited

AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH A SLIGHT EMERGENCE OR EVEN A LARGER ONE!

This post was edited

Me too. Nearly always freeball in shorts & more often now in long trousers. Love the freedom & the extra air circulation, plus the nice sensation of the material brushing my cock.

This post was edited

Absolutely love free balling. Only time I dont is when I'm golfing.

This post was edited

Sounds like I am among like-minded guys, here... I free-ball 90%+ of the time (when I'm wearing ANY clothes at all!), and shorts are a favorite. Love the air circulation, and the occasional dick slips out of one leg opening or the other. Also many "up shorts" viewing opportunities - easy to play it off as unintentional or play clueless. It's fun to pay attention to who notices, but no one ever SAYS anything - they just go back for more looks! Commando and free-balling is the way for me!!

This post was edited

Why do you want to stretch your balls and what rings, hops, etc. are you using to stretch them?

This post was edited

For those of you posting here, what is your minimum inseam for freeballing in shorts?Mine is 3".I did a couple times in a grocery store in public with a 4" (Levi's 514 cutoff). I do have a low raise 2" now that I am wearing at home and do stuff in backyard. Never tried out in public yet.I did some workout at a hotel with a 1". Was nice. Doing treadmill with this short, and at time, no t-shirts. Doing abs though, rather be alone if you don't want to be in trouble. LOL
I sometimes take off my short in a hotel gym if there are few or no other people there.

This post was edited

3" are my shortest. Fine for wear at home when I can't be nude and standing in public. Have to be careful when sitting.

This post was edited

Back in the day, when we were all much younger,....
I had some 2" inseam shorts. I wore a LOT. Somehow things stayed in place, or in an emergency of an emergence, I took measures to keep things in place. Remarkably they had pockets. Worse case scenario, I could put a hand in my pocket to hold my penis up away from the leg opening.

I once wore them to a theme park. My T shirt was long enough they completely covered my shorts. I noticed security headed my way. Supposing they were planning to apprehend me for not wearing pants, I quickly tucked a corner of my T shirt hem into my waist so my shorts were visible. Security swerved away.

Oh, the days of reckless youth...

This post was edited

Back in the day, when we were all much younger,....I had some 2" inseam shorts. I wore a LOT. Somehow things stayed in place, or in an emergency of an emergence, I took measures to keep things in place. Remarkably they had pockets. Worse case scenario, I could put a hand in my pocket to hold my penis up away from the leg opening.I once wore them to a theme park. My T shirt was long enough they completely covered my shorts. I noticed security headed my way. Supposing they were planning to apprehend me for not wearing pants, I quickly tucked a corner of my T shirt hem into my waist so my shorts were visible. Security swerved away.Oh, the days of reckless youth...

I wore shorts 2" shorts when I was younger and they were more common also.
However, I wore briefs under them so nothing could peek out.

This post was edited