RE:Gas station/convenience store

We will win no battles for nudity acceptance among the general population with a campaign of shock and awe. Walking in nude on an unsuspecting minor minding the store, or a timid person could be viewed as an act of aggression or dominance.

It's easy enough to ask permission ahead of time.

If seeking permission first removes the "shock and awe" factor desired, it might be best to reevaluate the motives. Engaging in behavior outside the boundaries of adult consent is violation of the rights of others.

Be careful. Ask permission. Have fun.

This post was edited

Never tried shirtless...

This post was edited

I have NEVER heard of any store near any beach in the US not allowing entrance without a shirt for guys..........and for girls it is commonplace to see them with their bikini's on only!!

This post was edited

I suspect the girls receive much fewer complaints! A recent example I observed was a young lady with (chef's kiss) curves who had almost covered her thong bikini bottom with a short wrap skirt as she sauntered up the main street of the Mornington Peninsula's trendiest beach village and into the ice cream parlour for a treat.

I would love to do the masculine equivalent of that, but even allowing for my physique being nowhere near comparable, I'm not sure I'd get away with it. :-)

This post was edited

I have NEVER heard of any store near any beach in the US not allowing entrance without a shirt for guys..........and for girls it is commonplace to see them with their bikini's on only!!

In NJ, some stores near the beach allow shirtless men but some do not. I have been told to leave several when I entered without a shirt.

This post was edited

I guess I should've specified, never on the west coast. Haven't been on the east coast beaches, so if that is the case, that's just BS man :(

This post was edited

I guess I should've specified, never on the west coast. Haven't been on the east coast beaches, so if that is the case, that's just BS man :(

Only west coast beaches I have been on are Mission and Coronado. Been on or near many east coast beaches from from NJ to FL. Many casual shops, convenience stores and counter service restaurants allow shirtless men. Some table service restaurants allow them for outdoor dining.

This post was edited

I have seen many women in wearing bikini tops in stores with shirts required signs.
I must admit that Mission Beach seemed to be very shirtless friendly.
Forgot that I have been to Venice and Santa Monica also and the same was true there,
Both of them also had medical marijuana dispensaries along the beachfront which seemed like an odd place for a medical facility.

This post was edited

If I was working there and it was up to me, I'm sure I'd accept a lady in a bikini top as sufficient to meet the shirt requirement. Our just remove the sign. ;-)

This post was edited

If I was working there and it was up to me, I'm sure I'd accept a lady in a bikini top as sufficient to meet the shirt requirement. Our just remove the sign. ;-)
Gender equality - so long as the nipples are covered it's OK. LOL

This post was edited