Circumcision for cosmetic reasons

Hi all, Ive been thinking for quite a few years now about getting cut. Im 38 and have a rather large foreskin. I have always preferred the cut look and am 99% certain that I want to go ahead. I guess whats holding me back if the few days afterwards. Any tips to make me 100% sure? I know some of you will tell me not to do it if not medically necessary and thats a valid point but Im still a firm believer that if you dont like something, change it. Thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE:Circumcision for cosmetic reasons

You are very fortunate to have a choice. Most American males my age were routinely cut because it was "normal". My cousin who is the same age as me was intact and the first time I saw him naked, I was so intrigued that his penis was completely covered with skin.I had no idea why he looked different than me but I LOVED how his penis looked. As we got older and started playing with each other, I loved to slide his foreskin over his smooth and moist glans. I've always been a grower as well as a chronic masturbater. When I was erect, the skin pulling on my glans was so tight, I would often get raw spots. It was always dry and had no sensitivity at all. Several years ago I learned of foreskin restoration and knew I had to do it. It took a LOT of time and effort, but the results are AWESOME. I LOVE the look and feel of having foreskin. My glans has a nice shape, it's smooth, pink and extremely sensitive. I guess you could say I restored my foreskin for "cosmetic" reasons but the benefits I've gotten from having my glans covered are more than anything I expected. Here's a couple pics, the first showing my glans before and after. The second showing my foreskin.

This post was edited

I wouldnt do it but that is just my opinion. I am cut and wish I wasnt. Ive been reading about the sensitivity that is lost when you are circumcised and think of the pleasures Im missing out on. Ive watched a few videos of guys jacking off by pulling the foreskin below the head then just rubbing the foreskin and being able to produce multiple intense orgasms. Im trying the stretching technique to try and get some foreskin back. In addition, I like the uncut look. Good luck with your decision!

This post was edited

That is one of the reasons why I want to get cut is that Im very sensitive so Im hoping for a bit of a loss in sensitivity. I know that it may not happen but hoping.

This post was edited

If you want it, go for it: you won't be happy until you do. There are several reputable clinics in the UK.

As to afterwards, my experience, and that of lots of guys I have chatted with, is that it is uncomfortable rather than painful. It takes about three weeks to get to some kind of normality (swelling and bruising gone). If possible, go for the glue option rather than stitches, as that speeds up the process.

Feel free to DM me!

This post was edited

I read that you are 99% sure in getting circumcised and you are looking for help to get you to 100%. My experience is a little different than yours, I needed to get my circumcision due to the medical condition phimosis and despite the challenges and discomfort it was giving me, I was still hesitant and weighing if I was doing the right thing. The deciding factor for me was that I had always preferred the look of a circumcised penis and since I was also hyper sensitive, even the slightest reduction of sensitivity would contribute to better sex, those factors alone helped push me to being 99% sure, the final 1% came down to a just one day sitting at home and building the courage to finally call the surgeon to schedule my appointment and just go for it. I have no regrets, I love being circumcised, I could never have imagined how much more naked and exposed I felt, until the hoody came off completely ;-)

Trust me mate, you'll just know when its time

This post was edited

Hey guys forgot to give the update. I got cut back in December. Havent looked back. I love it.

This post was edited

Hey guys forgot to give the update. I got cut back in December. Havent looked back. I love it.

Looks great! Hope you're pleased with the results

This post was edited

Best decision I ever made mate

This post was edited

Really encouraging to learn of such positive experiences from those who have been recently circumcised. It simply confirms the views of so many here that it is a definite enhancement.

This post was edited

Best decision I ever made mate

You and me both. It's looking good.

This post was edited