RE:Working from Home - Nude or Not?

Did those of you who routinely work nude at home start as soon as you were working from home or go through a transition process when you dressed casually or partially dressed?

This post was edited

Did those of you who routinely work nude at home start as soon as you were working from home or go through a transition process when you dressed casually or partially dressed?

The lockdowns started in March, so it was too cold to work nude (I like keeping our heating bills lower more than I like working nude). As the weather got warmer I transitioned into working nude. But I was still working from our dining room table, so if the lawn guys showed up I at least put on shorts and a tee shirt. As it started getting colder again, I stopped working nude. When our company announced earlier this year that we were permanently moving to a hybrid model where we give up our permanent offices but can sign an office out when needed, I cleaned out my home office space so I could set up a proper office. As it got warmer again I went back to working nude while at home, and now can do so even while the lawn guys are here. We spent the long 4th weekend at a local nude resort and other than a couple of hours Tuesday and today that I had to go into the office, I've stayed nude all week since returning. My way of celebrating nude recreation week!

This post was edited

Did those of you who routinely work nude at home start as soon as you were working from home or go through a transition process when you dressed casually or partially dressed?The lockdowns started in March, so it was too cold to work nude (I like keeping our heating bills lower more than I like working nude). As the weather got warmer I transitioned into working nude. But I was still working from our dining room table, so if the lawn guys showed up I at least put on shorts and a tee shirt. As it started getting colder again, I stopped working nude. When our company announced earlier this year that we were permanently moving to a hybrid model where we give up our permanent offices but can sign an office out when needed, I cleaned out my home office space so I could set up a proper office. As it got warmer again I went back to working nude while at home, and now can do so even while the lawn guys are here. We spent the long 4th weekend at a local nude resort and other than a couple of hours Tuesday and today that I had to go into the office, I've stayed nude all week since returning. My way of celebrating nude recreation week!
Why bother with a t shirt for the lawn guys? I only wear a shirt for special invited guests, not delivery people or frequent visitors.

This post was edited

When Covid first hit, our team had to minimize exposure potential so only one in office and other three wrokwd from home. Those two months i had quite a bit more nude time, unfortunately not good weather to work outside in sun. Would cover up for the Teams meeting but rest of the time with phone and other meetings O attend were done nude of course.

This post was edited

When Covid first hit, our team had to minimize exposure potential so only one in office and other three wrokwd from home. Those two months i had quite a bit more nude time, unfortunately not good weather to work outside in sun. Would cover up for the Teams meeting but rest of the time with phone and other meetings O attend were done nude of course.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I have spent much of the last year working from home and being nude at the same time. Have to be very careful with video calls. Initially use a shirt I could put on when needed. But then we moved away from using video because of the bandwidth so now my camera is covered and I rarely use it.

Nice being nude and working.

This post was edited

I have spent much of the last year working from home and being nude at the same time. Have to be very careful with video calls. Initially use a shirt I could put on when needed. But then we moved away from using video because of the bandwidth so now my camera is covered and I rarely use it.

Nice being nude and working.

This post was edited

My work from home experience meant less nudity. I retired a couple of months before local work from home edicts came into place. It was Summer here, so I had been enjoying being able to be nude not only inside but in the 75 percent of my back yard that was private enough, as nearly all my neighbours went to work. Suddenly I had neighbours at home all the time, and only 10 percent of my yard was private enough not to be viewed by neighbours on the high side. Result - after a year I sold and moved, as the neighbours made it clear that their businesses were going to continue with work from home.

This post was edited

My work from home experience meant less nudity. I retired a couple of months before local work from home edicts came into place. It was Summer here, so I had been enjoying being able to be nude not only inside but in the 75 percent of my back yard that was private enough, as nearly all my neighbours went to work. Suddenly I had neighbours at home all the time, and only 10 percent of my yard was private enough not to be viewed by neighbours on the high side. Result - after a year I sold and moved, as the neighbours made it clear that their businesses were going to continue with work from home.

One of my band colleagues worked from home, usually nude. When he retired, he got involved in more community activities and spent more time working in his yard, which is open to busy streets on 2 sides. He was nude less often than before he retired.

This post was edited