RE:Any men here remove their underarm hair?

YES INDEED, LIKE THE REST OF MY BODY SOUTH OF MY EYES. Nearly every time I shower I use a Braun Silk-epil 7 on my underarms, forearms, and netherlands. There is no stubble, a very slow regrowth, and a general diminution of grow back.

I enjoy the clean smooth feel. I attract less dirt as I work around the farm.

This post was edited

YES INDEED, LIKE THE REST OF MY BODY SOUTH OF MY EYES. Nearly every time I shower I use a Braun Silk-epil 7 on my underarms, forearms, and netherlands. There is no stubble, a very slow regrowth, and a general diminution of grow back.

I enjoy the clean smooth feel. I attract less dirt as I work around the farm.

This post was edited

I do. In fact I now try to eliminate all body hair from the neck down

This post was edited

Yeah, I shave mine smooth regularly. Prefer it to them. Being hairy and feels cleaner and less smelly.

This post was edited

I have done mine for ]25 years. Used to it now.

This post was edited

Me too. It looks cleaner and nicer

This post was edited

I'm in the process of back, shoulders, upper arms, pits, and pubic area full laser. Not cheap but tired of the hair. No one has mentioned the pits yet which I have kept shaved for a few years but probably a matter of time when at the pool or the beach.

This post was edited

I also prefer the clean look. I am naturally not very hairy, but do have to wax below and shave armpits for my comfort level.

This post was edited

I also prefer the clean look. I am naturally not very hairy, but do have to wax below and shave armpits for my comfort level.

This post was edited

I started shaving my pubes and then everything from navel to backbone. I really liked the look and the feel and one day I spotted the tufts of hair sticking out from under my arms. I didnt like it so I shaved it. I immediately liked it and just as crotch odor is minimal when smooth, underarm odors are minimal when shaved. Much more sanitary.

This post was edited